+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar is right.

If you have sufficient funds and good experience in your field even though you have to struggle a lot.

If you are from IT then there is some chance otherwise other fields have less opportunity.
Also Canadian experience matters a lot they dont care if you have international experience.

As here standards and way of doing work is far different then in India. So they want someone who is habituated with this culture.

So if you come as an immigrant then you should have sufficient funds to survive also right attitude and luck to find a field job.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
I agree with you ntwkengg..since I have come here I am have seen people who left their jobs in their home country had to struggle for few years to find a suitable job of their own field.Most of them had to study again and then struggle with finding Canadian work experience.So my advise always to some one who has got lot of ex[experience and a good job in their own country please do not leave everything and come and then repent.If one is ready to come and settle no matter what job they get then it's okay.
But if some one comes and gets in into a good university for a good MBA program as in Queens the chances of getting a good job st away are good.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Lawyers or the consultants can only say what documents are needed and may be create your EE profile.One will end up paying and doing all the work for getting the documents and on top of that pay the representatives also money.The best thing is to do everything on your own :)

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c0109 said:
By asking people when is the 5th day in a thread which talks about consulting companies.
Oh!!! really i hv no idea when is the draw?? do you??

Jio123

Oct 12, 2014
2niharika said:
OH!!! Again Study?? do you think is it possible at this AGE again go to college??
Hello everyone, especially confused niharika,

Sorry to intervene and my apologies if my comment hurts.

Why are we trying to go to canada?
For a better future, good standard of living and better prospects for our children (Correct me if i am wrong)

If we change a job are we not suppose to unlearn our previous job and learn new?
We have to learn—and relearn—constantly
You don’t get taught; you have to learn.

Coming to the point to all forum members who want to go with any consultants.

Tips: Tell them you will pay only 5000INR ask them to start the process, once you get the FILE Number (not EE Profile creation but actual File Number after submitting ITA docs) then you will pay rest of the money.
Check this trick and you will come across the TRUE colors of our great INDIAN consultants.

Humble Request to all forum members carefully go through the sticky threads of this forum, you have all information available, Understand clearly and if you are unable to understand post your query in this forum I am sure our truly non-profit forum members will help you out.

Again i am requesting you not to go to any consultant, if you have reached this FORUM then definitely you are at right place.

All our forum members ROCK!!!
Thanks in Advance

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
2niharika said:
Oh!!! really i hv no idea when is the draw?? do you??

gosh!!! how many similar threads have you opened Niharika? Dont you see reality? You at 322 or whatever score is nowhere in the scenario. There are still people with similar score as you sitting in Canada. And you think your name will come up in the 5th draw? For now just keep quiet and stop posting these stupid posts.