+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ludhiana_boy said:
Do not Waste your Money With Yaxis and Abhinav. Express Entry is very simple process, you can create your profile by yourself. In this forum, all the important information is available. In addition, join some whats app group to get updated information on immigration process.
What's app grup ?? can you tell me which 1 ?

I think dis grup is enough to get information about EE!!

every 1 telling simple process but the agency charging so many money...why??

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
This is from my personal experience. Dont waste money by paying consultants like yaxis.

Though you pay money. You have to do get your transcripts from university and post it to wes, fill and submit form in wes,cic. You have to take Ielts, pay for it seperately. Consultants do nothing, they just tell you the same step by step approach which is discussed here by many, just go through the threads and ask ppl what to do next if you have any specific doubts, they will guide you. Which is morethan enough.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krsenthilkumaran said:
This is from my personal experience. Dont waste money by paying consultants like yaxis.

Though you pay money. You have to do get your transcripts from university and post it to wes, fill and submit form in wes,cic. You have to take Ielts, pay for it seperately. Consultants do nothing, they just tell you the same step by step approach which is discussed here by many, just go through the threads and ask ppl what to do next if you have any specific doubts, they will guide you. Which is morethan enough.
as I told you WES n Ielts completed.... then tell me the next step what should I do now?

Feb 13, 2015
Thanks Jassu for the detailed steps. A couple of more questions.

I've Mechanical Engg degree. However, work experience of 16 years are in Information Technology. Will this mismatch cause any loss of points?

Is IELTS mandatory for all or is there any waiver?

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
SrikrishnaCanada said:

I've Mechanical Engg degree. However, work experience of 16 years are in Information Technology. Will this mismatch cause any loss of points?

IELTS mandatory for all

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SrikrishnaCanada said:

theres no point loss.. u just need 3 years work experience.. thats it.. u work 50 years or whatever doesnt matter.. in what field.. thats as of today..

even if u r a british citizen u still have to do ielts.. that shld solve your question regarding ielts..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SrikrishnaCanada said:

IELTS mandatory

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as I told you I got 322 only . I m applying with my family. Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply. My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

they are asking me 50% money now to initiate my profile...

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
as I told you I got 322 only . I m applying with my family. Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply. My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

they are asking me 50% money now to initiate my profile...

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
it depends whether u hav too much money to throw arnd.. in tat case go to Y-AXIS..

alternatively.. do your home work..
go to cic website.. scroll down.. click on express entry somewhere in the middle of the page.. and apply for it yourself..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassu2 said:
it depends whether u hav too much money to throw arnd.. in tat case go to Y-AXIS..

alternatively.. do your home work..
go to cic website.. scroll down.. click on express entry somewhere in the middle of the page.. and apply for it yourself..
please ignore my ignorance... forgive me

i m just asking as i told to i have done my WES and IELTS what is the next step??

what document i have to collect now??

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
please ignore my ignorance... forgive me

i m just asking as i told to i have done my WES and IELTS what is the next step??

what document i have to collect now??
nothin.. just keep these copies next to u.. along with ur passport details.. and go online and apply..

ignorance wouldnt be an issue.. provided u r ready to do something abt it.. to b frank all i find is you asking questions rather than working on your own.. but lucky i was free and in good mood.. but will b leaving soon..

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Hello niharika...
y r u so possessive...
you have done ur WES and IELTS... rest is just filling of form online... nothing else...
just half an hour process....

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJIV2286 said:
Hello niharika...
y r u so possessive...
you have done ur WES and IELTS... rest is just filling of form online... nothing else...
just half an hour process....
can you guide me?

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
what guidance you need???
you got 322 points that means u already transferred your file for Express entry online....
what else....
on average people receive 300-400 points only based on exp. and education profile...