App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
@Max003 Thanks a million for your help. Just one question. What would be a good explanation for writing incorrect job title in the EE profile?
the truth, (whatever the reason was)

saloobhai

Dec 23, 2019
the truth, (whatever the reason was)
@hamgha Well the truth is that I thought the title had to be from one of the example titles given against the noc code. and I thought I would ask the company to put that title on the letter because honestly software developer and engineer are just ceremonial titles nothing to do with responsibilities. But the company says they will only put software engineer @Max003 need your input on this one please

Last edited:

Buluku_cf

Jun 3, 2021
Hello,

I just realized that in my application form I specified my job title as "Software Developer" and the reference letters submitted had "Software Engineer" as the job title. I am worried that the mismatch could be an issue. My application is still ongoing.

Should I be worried? if yes, what should I do to fix it?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Sharma_Gudiya

Jun 23, 2022
@hamgha Well the truth is that I thought the title had to be from one of the example titles given against the noc code. and I thought I would ask the company to put that title on the letter because honestly software developer and engineer are just ceremonial titles nothing to do with responsibilities. But the company says they will only put software engineer @Max003 need your input on this one please
HI @saloobhai, I am in the same situation. What you did to solve this problem? Please help

pkchu

Jan 4, 2022
Hello,

I just realized that in my application form I specified my job title as "Software Developer" and the reference letters submitted had "Software Engineer" as the job title. I am worried that the mismatch could be an issue. My application is still ongoing.

Should I be worried? if yes, what should I do to fix it?

Thank you.
any update