+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong application submitted

paulakash444

Jul 30, 2021
hy i had 2 years of experience for noc b from different employers but when i submitted my PR file i got to know one of my experience was not right and was NOC c not mentioned on my job letter but has same job titles different duties should i withdraw my submitted file
and when can i put my file back in pool with 1 year experience and better ielts score?
please it is really urgent thanks for help

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
hy i had 2 years of experience for noc b from different employers but when i submitted my PR file i got to know one of my experience was not right and was NOC c not mentioned on my job letter but has same job titles different duties should i withdraw my submitted file
and when can i put my file back in pool with 1 year experience and better ielts score?
Does the job duties equate to NOC C or the job title ?
Designations don't matter.

paulakash444

Jul 30, 2021
Job duties equates to NOC C
If i put a new file in pool will it even effect my file with 1 year experience and better ielts score? And can i put a new file in pool before i withdraw this one? Can u please help

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Job duties equates to NOC C
If i put a new file in pool will it even effect my file with 1 year experience and better ielts score? And can i put a new file in pool before i withdraw this one? Can u please help
If you haven't received ITA, you can edit the details.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
But i have already submitted all the docs and file
If the NOC C job is removed from the CRS calculation do you still score more than the cut off for your ITA ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Minimum work experience requirement
The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2016 [R75(2)(a)].

Skilled work experience
Skilled work experience means that you’ve worked in 1 of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) job groups:

• Managerial jobs (skill type 0)
  • Professional jobs (skill level A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)
You must show that while working in your primary occupation, you performed the duties set out in the lead statementof the occupational description in the NOC. This includes all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

Your skilled work experience must be

• in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (have been paid wages or earned commission—volunteer work or unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full-time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time work: for example 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
      • You can work as many part-time jobs as you need to meet this requirement
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You cannot claim points for NOC that falls under Skill level C.