+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would I qualify in the actual Mon Projet?

cdngbex

Jan 23, 2016
Guys please answer this,

I did the online assessment on the Quebec Immigration website and it said I qualify.
I have a Post-Graduate Certificate in Event Marketing from George Brown College. (Advanced Diploma/Bachelor Degree required)

I entered the following:

Technical post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 12 years of full-time education)

AREA of TRAINING: Marketing and Purchasing (bach.)

I can only GUESS that it could fall under this category below?

Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 1 or 2 years of full-time studies in addition to an 'Area of Training' worth 12 or 16 points

And it gave sufficient points to qualify for Quebec Immigration. Will that work in the Mon Projet stage?

Please give me a Yes or No, and if you could, tell me why?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

In order to qualify for this Quebec Selection Certificate, you must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system that is described below. A single (unmarried) applicant must score at least 49 points based on this system, while an applicant with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 57 points.

cdngbex

Jan 23, 2016
Jairichi,

Yes I know that but maybe I did not ask it right.

Will my Certificate in Marketing score me 22 points is really what I needed to ask?

Because it says Marketing (bach.) so do they want a Bachelors degree?

The online assessment gave me 22 points I think 10 for the 1 year diploma, and 12 for area of training, but thats just the Online assessment, will they give me those points in the Mon Projet application, thats what i am worried about.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdngbex said:
Jairichi,

Yes I know that but maybe I did not ask it right.

Will my Certificate in Marketing score me 22 points is really what I needed to ask?

Because it says Marketing (bach.) so do they want a Bachelors degree?

The online assessment gave me 22 points I think 10 for the 1 year diploma, and 12 for area of training, but thats just the Online assessment, will they give me those points in the Mon Projet application, thats what i am worried about.
You will get 10 points for your diploma but without a bachelor's degree in marketing and purchasing you cannot get that 12 points. This is what I understand and I am not at attorney.