+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried !!!

Babys Dad

Mar 21, 2017
Dearer friends,

Yesterday morning i felt totally worst, because i recieved an email after waiting 11 months, in-spite of genuineness of my relation and in-spite we have a baby boy in common. please read it and suggest me.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you do not appear to meet R4(1). The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section: R 4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine. I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine for the following reasons: You have provided little detail on the development of your relationship; e.g. if it was arranged, how your families came to know each other. Your marriage is unusual by cultural norms given that your sponsor is female, older and has been married and divorced twice before, while this is your first marriage. I have some concerns with the motivations for your sponsor’s first two marriages; these concerns suggest the possibility that the primary motivation on this application is for you to obtain status in Canada rather than because this is a genuine marriage. You state that you have a child in common but there is no evidence that you have met this child in person or that you and your sponsor have seen each other in person for the last two years. You have provided limited evidence of an ongoing relationship since your marriage, such as photographs of time spent together or evidence of meaningful communication with each other.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
What suggestion are you looking for? The email is pretty clear as to the reasons why your marriage doesn't seem to be genuine. You have never met your child and you have not seen your wife for 2 years. You have not provided any records of communication with your wife. Do you keep in touch with her by email or phone or Facebook, etc? They want to see that. Your wife is older than you. She's been married twice and divorced twice. Those things are not culturally normal for you. You need to explain why all these things are part of your marriage.

To be honest, if I were the VO assessing your application, based on what the email says I would deny it too.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Dearer friends,

Yesterday morning i felt totally worst, because i recieved an email after waiting 11 months, in-spite of genuineness of my relation and in-spite we have a baby boy in common. please read it and suggest me.

I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you do not appear to meet R4(1). The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section: R 4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine. I am not satisfied that your marriage is genuine for the following reasons: You have provided little detail on the development of your relationship; e.g. if it was arranged, how your families came to know each other. Your marriage is unusual by cultural norms given that your sponsor is female, older and has been married and divorced twice before, while this is your first marriage. I have some concerns with the motivations for your sponsor’s first two marriages; these concerns suggest the possibility that the primary motivation on this application is for you to obtain status in Canada rather than because this is a genuine marriage. You state that you have a child in common but there is no evidence that you have met this child in person or that you and your sponsor have seen each other in person for the last two years. You have provided limited evidence of an ongoing relationship since your marriage, such as photographs of time spent together or evidence of meaningful communication with each other.
If it is true that your wife was previously married twice, you were unable to provide evidence that you met your child, and you haven't seen each other for 2 years, what did you think was going to happen?

Babys Dad

Mar 21, 2017
What suggestion are you looking for? The email is pretty clear as to the reasons why your marriage doesn't seem to be genuine. You have never met your child and you have not seen your wife for 2 years. You have not provided any records of communication with your wife. Do you keep in touch with her by email or phone or Facebook, etc? They want to see that. Your wife is older than you. She's been married twice and divorced twice. Those things are not culturally normal for you. You need to explain why all these things are part of your marriage.

To be honest, if I were the VO assessing your application, based on what the email says I would d

Now let me n

To be honest, if I were the VO assessing your application, based on what the email says I would deny it too.
How nice you are Dearer! Just answer me how could I send them these things if I wasn’t asked. You know our marriage is genuine and my wife has been in Pakistan with me 3 times in the 2 n half years. I already gave them record of her two stays without baby and 1 has to inform yet with the baby. I have photos videos and my baby’s ticket to send them. More about communications I’ve almost 70 pages chat and phone calls record of WhatsApp which were already sent and I can send again.. Many photos of my baby with my whole family. And our marriage happened because both families are friends and know each other since loooong. In 2015 they came st their usual stay and families decided to make it.. Now Mr or Mrs officer plzzz reply

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Do you have any information regarding your wife's previous marriages? It sounds like the visa officer suspects that her previous marriages were marriages of convenience. Meaning that they were not genuine.

Babys Dad

Mar 21, 2017
Do you have any information regarding your wife's previous marriages? It sounds like the visa officer suspects that her previous marriages were marriages of convenience. Meaning that they were not genuine.
Yup dearer properly married and properly divorced both of those

Babys Dad

Mar 21, 2017

I need your answer now

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
How nice you are Dearer! Just answer me how could I send them these things if I wasn’t asked. You know our marriage is genuine and my wife has been in Pakistan with me 3 times in the 2 n half years. I already gave them record of her two stays without baby and 1 has to inform yet with the baby. I have photos videos and my baby’s ticket to send them. More about communications I’ve almost 70 pages chat and phone calls record of WhatsApp which were already sent and I can send again.. Many photos of my baby with my whole family. And our marriage happened because both families are friends and know each other since loooong. In 2015 they came st their usual stay and families decided to make it.. Now Mr or Mrs officer plzzz reply

If you had all this information, it should've been sent with the application. Clearly you did not fill out the paper work correctly nor completely.

The Officer is not being unreasonable with denying your request.

What you should do in order to move forward, is to apply for an appeal if you can and go through that process. Continue to gather information and proof of your relationship until your hearing date. In addition to all this, you should have letters written by your wife ex husbands explaining their relationship as well as why they parted ways.

All the best.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
I need your answer now
It was 1:00 in the morning where I live when you posted. If you want immediate answers then you should hire a lawyer! I am not your servant and you don't get to demand answers from me.

M

mikeymyke

It sounds like you had no idea how to put together an application. You're supposed to submit proof that your marriage is genuine, not just waiting for them to ask for those proofs.

Reactions: carolbb23

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
It sounds like you had no idea how to put together an application. You're supposed to submit proof that your marriage is genuine, not just waiting for them to ask for those proofs.

Maybe he did not use a consultant

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
If this is a procedural fairness letter, you still have the opportunity to address the officer's concerns.