+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

World Education Services - Secondary Verification

kushalmodi90

Jan 4, 2019
Hi all,

I had sent my transcripts and degree certificates to WES Canada a month back. Today, I got an email stating the following:

Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Similar email has been received for my MBA degree from NMIMS, Mumbai.

I am not sure who will be the contact person for WES and what will he/she will revert. Its very likely that this takes a lot of time or is ignored by the university.

Does anyone know from where does WES get its contact list? My wife and brother in law has got a similar email and their documents are sent to University of Mumbai.

Nitya0101

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,

In my case, WES had sent my transcripts and degrees of both graduation and post graduation to Delhi university (DU) for re- verification. Also, WES mail states that my university requires a fee to do this verification.
Anyone aware about the process of getting this verification from DU? I no longer stay in Delhi and DU staff do not respond on phone. SO wanted some guidance on how to retrieve this from DU..
Please help.
TIA
Nitya