+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working with a SIN but no legal status

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Yes, I did, however, I just received a request for schedule A again, I am filling it now and will upload it today
That's a good sign. If after informing IRCC about your unauthorized work they did not reject your application but instead requested you resubmit some documents, it looks like you won't be punished for it. Goodluck!

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
I hope so, have you heard of anyone with same situation and got their pr approved, I am really panicking now

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
I hope so, have you heard of anyone with same situation and got their pr approved, I am really panicking now
No, I've seen cases where people disclose unauthorized work when applying for a work permit and they got the applications approved, but haven't seen cases of disclosing unauthorized work when applying for PR. Hopefully, yours will be approved too! Based on IRCC's most recent update, I think you'll be fine. No use worrying about it anymore, just complete the new form with all the information and hope for the best!

AymanFBL

Aug 27, 2024
My name is Aymane Ababous. I was born on May 13, 2002 in Rabat, Morocco. I obtained a high school diploma in 2021, and after that I decided to continue my studies in the agricultural field because I love this field very much, especially animal husbandry. I have loved taking care of animals since I was young and giving them everything they need. In 2023, I obtained a technical diploma specializing in agricultural enterprise management, but unfortunately I did not find many opportunities to work here in Morocco and learn more in this field. Therefore, I am ready to immigrate to work and learn new things in this field get to know new people, new traditions. "Need support in obtaining a visa" contact me on aymane.baabousse@gmai.com