Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10-05-09
Passport Req..
02-03-10
LANDED..........
18-06-2010
Josuewong7 said:
realy? loans dont count... becaus i jus finished my college year and i recieved Student loans..
I am still eligable to sponsor my wife
not one lick

Tear drops

Aug 4, 2010
ColorMePanda said:
FamilyMan

There are no income guidelines to go by. Yes, it does help to have a job but if there are no minimum income requirements then there is no income guidelines to go by unless you are supporting your dependents, dependents. Yes, they do want to make sure they will be adequately taken care of once landed and that the applicant is willing to support themselves as well. I believe it says in the manual that even if they do not have much money themselves, if they see that a relative or friend in Canada is willing to also help provide for what the sponsor lacks for in adequate arrangements, then that too factors in.

That being said, several full time students with little or no income have been approved as sponsors as well as people residing in their parents homes. Most of the time, they just want to know that if they approve it that the sponsor has a home with basic requirements ready and set for the applicant when they arrive in Canada.

thanks a lot my friend. i thought income level was a major role. but i guess it should be fine...thanks again

Senior members please correct me if I am wrong but this is the way I have understood it upon scanning these forums.