+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working Holiday Visa from Australia--- >3 months processing time?

Jul 15, 2014
Hi all,

I have applied for a Working Holiday Permit through mycic as a snowboarding instructor for the upcoming season and it is stuck in visa limbo!

I am unsure why it was required but I had to undergo a full medical for this application and I have submitted that along with an approved work permit, national police certificate, CV, IEC letter, Completed Medical via online through an e medical clinic and a copy of the results saying it is complete.

All of the boxes are ticked as complete under the questionnaire page, yet my application still states that they require my medical information, the Medical clinic insists that they have submitted my medical and I have nothing further to submit, yet the application still states "We need your medical information." And to check my messages. Yet when I do, There are no messages pertaining to this at all.

I orignally thought this might simply be attributed to an abnormally long processing time, however it has been 3 months now and this was not a cheap process to go through.

If anyone can help, please! Even an Australian consolate I could talk to. I emailed our Consulate in Sydney and I think it either went to Sydney, Nova Scotia or they're just ignoring me.

Thanks! Merci Beacoup!

may_arg

Nov 22, 2014
Hi, mine it's the same i applied for a WHP through mycic. i.ve done my medical exam and dr said he sent it my status says: medical exam: "passed" but since that no answer... could u tell me how long it took for u to have an answer from cic online? THANKS