+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work visa

nagmani sahni

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone, I want to do job in Canada. Today I chat's on what's up to Canada consultancy they explain some procedure. I want to know this procedure is right or fake . He told me you will pay for your LMIA and Visa processing fees which LMIA cost is 2500 AND USD and the visa will cost 375 USD . He told me you can pay in two installments also and after payment fees we will mail work visa within 3 days . Is it possible . It is real or fake .is this procedure is correct to go canada . So I don't understand what is right and what is wrong. will I get stuck after paying money . Please you suggest me what should i do. Should I pay or not. Please help me .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, I want to do job in Canada. Today I chat's on what's up to Canada consultancy they explain some procedure. I want to know this procedure is right or fake . He told me you will pay for your LMIA and Visa processing fees which LMIA cost is 2500 AND USD and the visa will cost 375 USD . He told me you can pay in two installments also and after payment fees we will mail work visa within 3 days . Is it possible . It is real or fake .is this procedure is correct to go canada . So I don't understand what is right and what is wrong. will I get stuck after paying money . Please you suggest me what should i do. Should I pay or not. Please help me .
It's a scam. There's no job. Don't give them any money.

Reactions: nagmani sahni