Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have just submitted my eAPR. When I was uploading documents, it said employment record 1, employment record 2, etc. After submitting my eAPR and checking the list of submitted documents, the documents are jumbled in other placeholders. I have sent a CSE to let them know about it. Have I done enough or is there any other way to fix this issue?

Navin1988

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Does your employment record # 1 reflect your primary NOC though. Its worth explaining this as well to them

Vickster

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's a good question.. I mean the records hierarchy should reflect our list of work experience or from the most recent to the oldest? So confusing..

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It is in order chronology starting with the oldest. I hope they reply to me or me signs that it won't hurt my application

Zennn

May 6, 2016
xpressentry said:
I have just submitted my eAPR. When I was uploading documents, it said employment record 1, employment record 2, etc. After submitting my eAPR and checking the list of submitted documents, the documents are jumbled in other placeholders. I have sent a CSE to let them know about it. Have I done enough or is there any other way to fix this issue?
hey,
i made the same error . I raised a CSE and informed them that i has messed up the order for uploading and reattached my Reference letters.
I got a reply after 10 days stating that they have informed my case officer .
Don't worry a few others earlier have made the same mistake and got PR successfully.

Cheers

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Zennn said:
hey,
i made the same error . I raised a CSE and informed them that i has messed up the order for uploading and reattached my Reference letters.
I got a reply after 10 days stating that they have informed my case officer .
Don't worry a few others earlier have made the same mistake and got PR successfully.

Cheers
thanks. that's a sigh of relief.

Vickster

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So we have to start with the oldest in Employment records 1 and continue with the rest again in chronological order? I about to start uploading too and I don't want to mess it also.. :(

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
xpressentry said:
thanks. that's a sigh of relief.
Yeah actually I am sure I have read this couple times here... people did not have any problems with it... I am sure CIC is aware that their E-apr system is on the edge of failing ... they are probably saying "oh here theres another one"... I am not even going to bother raising a CSE if this happens to me... seriously, they should just update whatever is wrong .... LOE slots go missing, references jumbling.... payments freezing.... IMM docs favoring francophones...

Goodluck...