+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit refusal

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
much appreciated. Does that mean i have to re-do my whole application for PR status too?
You don’t seem to understand the process. You don’t have a PR application underway at all nor have PR status. You have not been invited (ITA). All you have done is submit a profile with the hopes of being invited. Your EE profile is good for one year.

sarrrah

Sep 6, 2024
You don’t seem to understand the process. You don’t have a PR application underway at all nor have PR status. You have not been invited (ITA). All you have done is submit a profile with the hopes of being invited. Your EE profile is good for one year.
sorry let me reword that, does that mean i have to redo my EE profile? you stated one year, so lets say if i got kicked out and need to go home, or even restore a visitor status. can i still be eligible candidate? that is what i meant to ask.

apologies for the confusion

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
sorry let me reword that, does that mean i have to redo my EE profile? you stated one year, so lets say if i got kicked out and need to go home, or even restore a visitor status. can i still be eligible candidate? that is what i meant to ask.

apologies for the confusion
Your EE profile is valid if the information you provided has not changed.
You will be out of status and you can try to extend your stay as visitor and stop working or return home.
No one is "kicking you out". But trying to stay without legal status will not look good on your profile. If you stay after you are out of status, you will demonstrate to IRCC that you are not following immigration law.
And that's not a good thing for someone who wants to apply for a close work permit.
You are NOT an eligible candidate according to the information you provided. You score is too low to be invited to apply.