Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Aravindpet said:
Thanks Fasuu. For your immediate reply.

The problem is we dont have any our related company in canada to do an intra company transfer. We have our parent company only in US not in canada. Thats what makes this a very tricky question.

Can we still apply for ICT??? Please suggest me..

Aravind
I was about to mention the point that you should have your company entity in Canada for ICT. ICT is the best route to skip LMO.

Unfortunately, in your case, you need to take a positive LMO to move one with your Work Permit.

Thanks

Aravindpet

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks again Fasuu.

We have a group company but it is a manufacturing company and the company i am working is an Service based company but we both fall under one parent company. Hope this relationship is clear. So for ICT is it needed that the company you have in canada should also be doing business as same as what we do?

How long usually it takes to process an Intra company transfer application?

In between i have a valid B1 with multiple entry to canada. I have plans to travel for 3 weeks on business and i wanted to take my spouse along with me. So wat should i do in this case? and will she get B2 based on my B1 and wat is the process?

Again any help will be greatly appreciated.

Aravind

gunna

Apr 3, 2014
Helo sir, cud u enlighten me for Lcp. Actualy i hv applid for live in caregiver for sk. My status shows dat, i need to submit some additiöal documents to cic ofis at chd.' i hv sent so many mails to chd ofis bt frm 3 möths no reply came frm cic. Wt i do. Pz reply soon. Thnx Raj
nitt said:
Hi Rajan any news from ur end.

Rmi.amu have u got any update yet.