work permit from USA (ICT)

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Good News Finally, received PPR Today,
Application Date - Sept 1st
Biometrics : Sept 10th at NY VAC
PPR received - Oct 14th

Any recent experience on how quick New York VAC would send the payment link please?
Congrats!! Getting my hopes up since my biometrics was done on Sep 17th at NY VAC.

Reactions: SenCHI

apy1234

Oct 6, 2021
Hi @prsk2008,

Quick question regarding passport stamping. I saw that you received passports back on September 28.

Have you received "been received and is under process at the IRCC Office" status email from VFS Global on September 24?

And, "the decision envelope for your application....has been dispatched from the IRCC office..." status email on September 24?

Thank you.

Last edited:

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
My Biometric was on Sept 21st, and I my H1b expires on Nov 7th. I am beyond anxiety now, lawyers took their sweet time to file despite all my begging. Hopefully you all get early next week, that will give me something to look forward to.

SenCHI

Sep 24, 2021
My Biometric was on Sept 21st, and I my H1b expires on Nov 7th. I am beyond anxiety now, lawyers took their sweet time to file despite all my begging. Hopefully you all get early next week, that will give me something to look forward to.
You should get PPR by next friday -22nd and one more week for passport stamping if send to LA VAC.

hmt25

Oct 16, 2021
You should get PPR by next friday -22nd and one more week for passport stamping if send to LA VAC.
Thanks, appreciate your input. I am on the east cost, so may be NYC VAC. I am planning to drive across border so as long as I get passport back before last date, i will be fine. reminds me of Shawshank Redemption quote "Hope is a good thing maybe the best of things"

SenCHI

Sep 24, 2021
Thanks, appreciate your input. I am on the east cost, so may be NYC VAC. I am planning to drive across border so as long as I get passport back before last date, i will be fine. reminds me of Shawshank Redemption quote "Hope is a good thing maybe the best of things"
I won't suggest NY VAC based on my last 2 days experience, as they are super busy.