London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hey all, i am just curious , even with the wp approval letter, would we be able to travel on ICT ? IT jobs can be done remotely from any part of the world right? I read earlier about someone refused entry at Canada border from USA as her work was not considered "Essential"

ifaint

Jun 7, 2020
Hey all, i am just curious , even with the wp approval letter, would we be able to travel on ICT ? IT jobs can be done remotely from any part of the world right? I read earlier about someone refused entry at Canada border from USA as her work was not considered "Essential"
refused for what reason? As I know, essential or not is not related with the job category.

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
Hello,Did you tried for workpermit at border.Please reply.I want to apply from USA border.Thanks

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hello,Did you tried for workpermit at border.Please reply.I want to apply from USA border.Thanks
I did not try, atleast not yet. I know 1 american was turned away even though she had a valid job offer (american passport holders dont need a visa so she just went straight to border). I have a letter of introduction from Dec 2019 , but iam not sure if i can fly there with my work permit approval letter . Thinking what to do

starboy123

Jul 26, 2020
I did not try, atleast not yet. I know 1 american was turned away even though she had a valid job offer (american passport holders dont need a visa so she just went straight to border). I have a letter of introduction from Dec 2019 , but iam not sure if i can fly there with my work permit approval letter . Thinking what to do
I think you can travel to canada via usa for non-discretionary purpose which excludes certain job profiles like strip dancer and stuff