+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Applications at NYC for 2013

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
Guys, we got an update that they are now processing for June 13, 2013.
Case: ICT, from NYC consulate, Online application...

do we have anyone who had applied between May15th and June 13th ONLINE who had received visa email from Canadian consulate?????
do we have anyone who had applied between May15th and June 13th ONLINE who had NOT received visa email from Canadian consulate?????

sukatta

Sep 19, 2013
I applied a paper based application(by mail) on May 14 ,2013 and did not receive any update yet.

Still waiting for an update from consulate.
I wrote an email to consulate requesting for status and will post the response when i get it.

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
tech.next315 said:
Guys, we got an update that they are now processing for June 13, 2013.
Case: ICT, from NYC consulate, Online application...

do we have anyone who had applied between May15th and June 13th ONLINE who had received visa email from Canadian consulate?????
do we have anyone who had applied between May15th and June 13th ONLINE who had NOT received visa email from Canadian consulate?????
Tech next,

thats a great news. Thanks for the update. Guess the applications are moving faster now.

September 16th, applications as of May 15th were being processed. In a weeks time, a month long applications have been processed. that is amazing. so probably, another couple of weeks, we should expect ours to come.

Thanks.

Raj

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
rajthilakICT said:
Tech next,

thats a great news. Thanks for the update. Guess the applications are moving faster now.

September 16th, applications as of May 15th were being processed. In a weeks time, a month long applications have been processed. that is amazing. so probably, another couple of weeks, we should expect ours to come.

Thanks.

Raj
Yeah, in 2 weeks, they covered a month a month, thats the reason I am looking for someone who can confirm this, anyone between May 15 & June 13th, online, from NYC.....

Pbc

May 30, 2013
sukatta said:
I applied a paper based application(by mail) on May 14 ,2013 and did not receive any update yet.

Still waiting for an update from consulate.
I wrote an email to consulate requesting for status and will post the response when i get it.
K plz keep us posted.. Mine is may 24th ... Paper based .. And no update

sukatta

Sep 19, 2013
I do not think that they processed almost 1 month.Mine is May 14th still waiting for a response.paper based

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Hi,
can anyone give me the email ID for asking the status ?
which info we need to provide to get the status of our application ?

Thanks,

PCool

Sep 26, 2013
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Give them your application number

scorpion181181 said:
Hi,
can anyone give me the email ID for asking the status ?
which info we need to provide to get the status of our application ?

Thanks,

sukatta

Sep 19, 2013
My colleague received a response from consulate last week that they are processing JUN 13th as of SEP23.He submitted online.

any updates for paper based applications guys..?