+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work & Open Work Permit forms are the same? Please advise!

P

pniroula

Hi
I am international student studying since September 2009. I wanted my wife to apply OPEN WORK PERMIT from home country. I was wondering which form to fill up? Is it the same as normal work permit form? When I see the work permit form it states Employee Name and Address in Canada. Since my wife is eligible to apply OWP, I am not sure which form to use.
Also she needs TRV to enter Canada. That means she have to fill up the form for TRV separately or just fill up OWP form and include both the fees.
Thanks for your advise...

tjgenti

Sep 7, 2012
OPEN WORK PERMIT , INTERNATIONAL STUDENT NEEDING ADVISE DESPERATLY !!!PLZ HELP:(

Hi
I am international student studying since September 2009. I wanted my husband to apply OPEN WORK PERMIT from home country. (Georgia , tbilisi)I have valid trv visa and study permit that expires in 2014 .I was wondering which form to fill up? Is it the same as normal work permit form? When I see the work permit form it states Employee Name and Address in Canada. Since my husband is eligible to apply OWP, I am not sure which form to use.
Also she needs TRV to enter Canada. That means he has to fill up the form for TRV separately or just fill up OWP form and include both the fees.WE ALREADY APPLIED FOR TRV AND IT GOT REJECTED DUE TO 179 REGULATION"YOUR TIES TO YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE BALANCED AGAINST FACTORS WHICH MIGHT MOTIVATE YOU TO STAY IN cANADA.PLZ IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO LET ME KNOW!!!
Thanks for your advise...