+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work in Morocco

Nov 21, 2007
I have just informed my fiance that I am not ready to marry him yet. He said that he understands and has welcomed my son and I to still visit, which just speaks volumes about his integrity. However I feel beyond terrible about him quitting his job with the Military so we would be free to marry me. If anyone knows of any resource or opportunity for him to secure employment in Morocco, we would both be so very grateful.
Many thanks in advance.

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
Hi Cinderellacats

Sorry I have no resources/information to offer you - I just wanted to say that I was happy to hear that your fiance is being understanding and to wish you well.

fatima

Dec 7, 2007
cindy i my self married my husband is from canada but when i got married with him i followed my heart and i trusted him and i dont regret till now .wish you the best good luck

fatima

Dec 7, 2007
hi yasmina i also like your name but im happilly married but cindy ask a lot and if you love someone you should trust him .i hope you did read cindy s previouse posts about moroccan mans well moroccan mans there is trhe good and there is the bad i guess every were .good luck