File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i have seen three programs; canadian express class ,federal skilled worker program and federal skilled trades program. kindly advice
I'm not sure what advice you are looking for.

If you want to immigrate to Canada, then you will need to research these programs to determine what the requirements are and if you qualify.

Canadian Experience Class is only for those who have work experience in Canada so that won't be an option for you.

Carolinajay

Jul 12, 2023
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm not sure what advice you are looking for.

If you want to immigrate to Canada, then you will need to research these programs to determine what the requirements are and if you qualify.

Canadian Experience Class is only for those who have work experience in Canada so that won't be an option for you.
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have seen three programs; canadian express class ,federal skilled worker program and federal skilled trades program. kindly advice
If you don’t have Canadian work experience and are not in a licensed trade then you are only options is federal skilled worker.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
hi guys,how do i go about the process of working in canada?
There are a few different ways to work in Canada. Here are some of the most common options:
  • Apply for a work permit. This is the most common way to work in Canada. You can apply for a work permit if you have a job offer from a Canadian employer. There are different types of work permits, so you will need to choose the one that is right for you.
  • Get a Canadian study permit. If you are a student, you can get a Canadian study permit. This will allow you to work part-time while you are studying.
  • Become a permanent resident. If you want to live and work in Canada permanently, you can apply to become a permanent resident. There are a number of different ways to become a permanent resident, so you will need to choose the one that is right for you.
Here are some of the steps you can take to work in Canada:
  1. Do your research. Before you start the process, it is important to do your research and understand the different options available to you. You can find information on the website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
  2. Meet the requirements. In order to work in Canada, you will need to meet certain requirements. These requirements vary depending on the type of work permit you are applying for.
  3. Gather your documents. You will need to gather a number of documents to support your application. These documents will vary depending on the type of work permit you are applying for.
  4. Submit your application. Once you have gathered your documents, you can submit your application to IRCC.
  5. Wait for a decision. It can take several months for IRCC to make a decision on your application.
  6. Get your work permit. If your application is approved, you will receive a work permit. This will allow you to work in Canada.
Here are some additional tips for working in Canada:
  • Start your application early. The application process can take several months, so it is important to start your application early.
  • Be prepared to provide proof of your qualifications. You will need to provide proof of your qualifications, such as your education and work experience.
  • Be prepared to pay fees. There are fees associated with applying for a work permit.
  • Be patient. The application process can take several months, so it is important to be patient.
I hope this information is helpful.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi guys,how do i go about the process of working in Canada?
Secure a job offer from an employer in Canada first. That employer will then have to get an approved LMIA. Once these two steps are done, you can then apply for a closed work permit tied to this specific employer.