+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history update after ITA

keta

Aug 22, 2024
Hello , Need a help with one query

I received a ITA but after receiving reference letter i have added one position to my work history . The problem is that most recent work history is showing last in row now. So i can modify all work history to bring most recent work history first in chronological order.

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024

I received a ITA but after receiving reference letter i have added one position to my work history . The problem is that most recent work history is showing last in row now. So i can modify all work history to bring most recent work history first in chronological order.
If you are claiming points for it, then just provide an explanation letter. If not, you can just put in under personal history.

keta

Aug 22, 2024
No , but can edit all work history so it appears in chronological order. As i added one more history in middle so my most recent one is last in row of work history.

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024

I am sure it is not an issue as long as you're declaring it. While chronological order makes it pleasing to the eyes of the officer, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity. They care more about your work history (especially the ones you're claiming points for) rather than the chronological order. I'd say not to stress over it.