+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history enquiry

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
Hello everybody,

I have been trying to get a work letter from my ex-employer, but he is ignoring me.
At the moment, I have started a small business of services of my own, and I want to know whether this activity will cause me a problem if my immigration application got accepted.
Is it going to be a problem if I change my activity in the passport as a business owner?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hello everybody,

I have been trying to get a work letter from my ex-employer, but he is ignoring me.
At the moment, I have started a small business of services of my own, and I want to know whether this activity will cause me a problem if my immigration application got accepted.
Is it going to be a problem if I change my activity in the passport as a business owner?
If you are not claiming points for the experience with this ex-employer, the absence of this reference letter would be fine - you just need to include this experience in the "personal history" section. If you are claiming points for this experience, a reference letter is necessary.

Reactions: Nouhaben

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
If you are not claiming points for the experience with this ex-employer, the absence of this reference letter would be fine - you just need to include this experience in the "personal history" section. If you are claiming points for this experience, a reference letter is necessary.
Thank you. I think I don't have an option as my score is still low.