+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Gaps

s909

Jul 7, 2021
Hello,

I am completing my citizenship application and I have few days between employment. Not sure how to enter it. Please advise. See below e.g

I did a couple of job changes in 2018 and I have about 1 to 2 weeks of gap between the jobs. E.g left job 1 July 12 2018 - Took up a Job 2 August 3rd. What do i enter for between July 13th to August 2nd ?

Can i enter this is as time period looking for job ? or should I keep it as unemployed?

I was also wondering do they look for such small time gap ? How do I enter this ?

I understand this is a small detail but I just want to be sure how they like to receive the application.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

I am completing my citizenship application and I have few days between employment. Not sure how to enter it. Please advise. See below e.g

I did a couple of job changes in 2018 and I have about 1 to 2 weeks of gap between the jobs. E.g left job 1 July 12 2018 - Took up a Job 2 August 3rd. What do i enter for between July 13th to August 2nd ?

Can i enter this is as time period looking for job ? or should I keep it as unemployed?

I was also wondering do they look for such small time gap ? How do I enter this ?

I understand this is a small detail but I just want to be sure how they like to receive the application.
You can keep it as unemployed.