+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Work Experience" total years I need to submit for the EOI (Express of Interest)

inderdeep228

Jul 22, 2011
Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate if I can get some light on the query below in regards to the "Work Experience" total years I need to submit for the EOI (Express of Interest) for Manitoba Immigration.....

On some part of the Manitoba immigration website, It states that 6 months or plus experiences should be added but when I specifically try to fill the it says:

"You must calculate the total amount of full years of work experience you have completed over the last 5 years prior to the date you are submitting your Expression of Interest. The MPNP only considers full-time employment, which is defined as at least 30 hours of work for the same employer over the period of one week.

You should ONLY count full years of work experience you have already completed. Do not round up your work experience (Ex.: If you have 2 years and 7 months of work experience, your answer should be 2 years).

You should only declare full-time work experience you have completed up to the date you are submitting your EOI and must not add any future work experience. If you complete an additional full year of work experience, you can update your EOI with the new information and your score will be adjusted."

What I am suppose to fill in - here below are the accurate information's for my work experience:

2011 -2012 total 11months

2012 -2013 total 7 months

2013-2014 total 13months

2014-2015 none

2015-2016 already total 12months (still ongoing..)

I would really appreciate if anyone can spare some time on my query???

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you....

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

mickinet

Jun 14, 2023
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate if I can get some light on the query below in regards to the "Work Experience" total years I need to submit for the EOI (Express of Interest) for Manitoba Immigration.....

On some part of the Manitoba immigration website, It states that 6 months or plus experiences should be added but when I specifically try to fill the it says:

"You must calculate the total amount of full years of work experience you have completed over the last 5 years prior to the date you are submitting your Expression of Interest. The MPNP only considers full-time employment, which is defined as at least 30 hours of work for the same employer over the period of one week.

You should ONLY count full years of work experience you have already completed. Do not round up your work experience (Ex.: If you have 2 years and 7 months of work experience, your answer should be 2 years).

You should only declare full-time work experience you have completed up to the date you are submitting your EOI and must not add any future work experience. If you complete an additional full year of work experience, you can update your EOI with the new information and your score will be adjusted."

What I am suppose to fill in - here below are the accurate information's for my work experience:

2011 -2012 total 11months

2012 -2013 total 7 months

2013-2014 total 13months

2014-2015 none

2015-2016 already total 12months (still ongoing..)

I would really appreciate if anyone can spare some time on my query???

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you....

I have similar question. I had 2 years 8 months work experience from my home country and 6 months work experience in Canada. Should I add both to get 3 years?