+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Salary Issue

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I currently have 7+ years experience as a government teacher. My employer is ready to give me Experience Letter having all the proper details as per the requirement of IRCC. But my salary is not credited at regular intervals these days. Like sometimes I get the salary of two/three months in one go or like these days, my salary is PENDING for four months.

So my salary account is not having details of salary as it has not been credited for a while. The government is careless about it.

My question is if it is going to be a problem and what should do prove my salary details. I’m not having salary slips either.

Please advise and help.
Thanks.

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
I currently have 7+ years experience as a government teacher. My employer is ready to give me Experience Letter having all the proper details as per the requirement of IRCC. But my salary is not credited at regular intervals these days. Like sometimes I get the salary of two/three months in one go or like these days, my salary is PENDING for four months.

So my salary account is not having details of salary as it has not been credited for a while. The government is careless about it.

My question is if it is going to be a problem and what should do prove my salary details. I’m not having salary slips either.

Please advise and help.
Thanks.
Try to produce all the recent Hike or appraisal letter or promotion letter (if any ) for that purpose ... if possible for IT Return as well ... then there will not be any issue..

in our case , for our first company , we produced IT returns as well since we didnt had salary details... and all went fine ..!

Vinod94

Sep 30, 2018

Please advise and help.
Thanks.
I guess it should not be a problem for government people. They will cross check your information with the government. Produce your joining letter, revised pay commission details and a strong reference letter would be fine. People who fake don't say government's name after all.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Please advise and help.
Thanks.
Simple, get your annual salary details mentioned on your reference letter and you are good.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Simple, get your annual salary details mentioned on your reference letter and you are good.
Thanks for answering,

So you mean only reference letter having all proper deatails is enough?

I can provide ITRs and Form 16 as well. However what I want to ask is that is it necessary to provide account statements showing salary deposits or pay slips?

I can’t provide these two things because my salary is pending for last five months and now I am quite worried about it.

Please answer dear if I will be fine without salary slips or account statements showing salary deposits?

i.e. only providing reference letter having all details as per format, ITRs, Form 16 is enough?
Or should I do something else?

Please help.

Any other person having faced such issue or having some knowledge, please guide.

Thanks a lot to all here helping those in need on this great forum.
:)

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any insight on my above mentioned query please.....

Anyone?

saurabhphogat

Mar 31, 2020
Hi Mr. Preetsingh

Can u please share the reference letter copy having all details as per format, as my wife is also working as a contractual teacher in government school,
This will help me in getting all the details

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Mr. Preetsingh

Can u please share the reference letter copy having all details as per format, as my wife is also working as a contractual teacher in government school,
This will help me in getting all the details
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that XYZ, a ABC National, has been working Full time (30-50 hours per week) at XYZ COMPANY on the post of JOB TITLE from ___________ to date. During his service, he has been carrying out the following duties:

1. Duty – 1
2. Duty – 2
3. Duty – 3
4. Duty – 4
5. Duty – 5
6. Duty – 6
7. Duty – 7
8. Duty – 8

His monthly income is $000000/- (approx.) which becomes more than $00000000 Annually.

CIC Instructions –

As a general rule, reference letters:

1. must be issued with a date
2. the specific period of your employment with the company
3. the position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
4. your main responsibilities in each position
5. if possible, your total annual salary
6. signed by a supervisory officer at the place of employment.
7. Be on original company’s letterhead,
8. showing the company’s full address,contact details, and be stamped with the company’s official seal

saurabhphogat

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks
But i don't think that they will write duties in that format, and is that to be in government letter head as she is working as a contractual government teacher

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks
But i don't think that they will write duties in that format, and is that to be in government letter head as she is working as a contractual government teacher
You can think whatever you want.

This format is mostly accepted. The letter head should be whatever that school uses for other official documents.