+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Query

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, suppose I get nomination by OINP under Human Capital Priorities Stream, my CRS score increases with extra 600 points and then I get ITA in next draw, I guess I have to again apply under FSW right? So, from what I have heard, under FSW, you need to show your work experience within the last ten years. Initially, for OINP HCPS, I will be showing work experience within the last five years right. But, now, after getting ITA, do I again need to show my previous work experience within the last ten years? Also, if I have to show it, then do I have to prove my work experience by submitting verification documents like Letter of Reference, bank statements, salary slips, work experience certificate etc? Please solve my query.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msatishxp said:
Hi, suppose I get nomination by OINP under Human Capital Priorities Stream, my CRS score increases with extra 600 points and then I get ITA in next draw, I guess I have to again apply under FSW right? So, from what I have heard, under FSW, you need to show your work experience within the last ten years. Initially, for OINP HCPS, I will be showing work experience within the last five years right. But, now, after getting ITA, do I again need to show my previous work experience within the last ten years? Also, if I have to show it, then do I have to prove my work experience by submitting verification documents like Letter of Reference, bank statements, salary slips, work experience certificate etc? Please solve my query.
For FSW, you must have 1 year of qualifying work experience, which you must include in your Work History section, and must prove with documentation (a reference letter containing all the necessary information is proof enough; no need for salary slips, etc.).

For other work experience, the Work History section only needs to include work experience that you wish to claim points for. Since you have PN, you probably won't need to show any additional work experience, because you won't need those extra points.

Your Personal History section must contain your entire history for the past 10 years. So you will need to mention all your work history for the past 10 years in this section, but you won't have to provide proof.