+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK EXPERIENCE - PLEASE HELP

Ashutosh Sharma

Feb 10, 2017
Hi There
I am from India.
Please advise if I need to provide CIC with each and every month payslip, form 16, Income tax return for my last 10 year of work experience.

Out of 4 companies that I worked in last 10 years the longest I worked in one company was for 7 years.
Would I need to provide payslips for each month spent in that company or just 4-5 would suffice.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashutosh Sharma said:
Hi There
I am from India.
Please advise if I need to provide CIC with each and every month payslip, form 16, Income tax return for my last 10 year of work experience.

Out of 4 companies that I worked in last 10 years the longest I worked in one company was for 7 years.
Would I need to provide payslips for each month spent in that company or just 4-5 would suffice.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance
of course you dont need to provide pay slip for every month :) only last 3 months of each job should be fine...
what you need to prove however is employment reference letter which says you worked from xyz date to abc date... for every company you have worked in... if you cant provide this, better to leave it out of EE profile and add it to personal history page (personal history page will show up only after you receive ITA)

IT returns is not necessary, but i have seen that being asked so you should have it handy for last 2-3 yrs atleast...

good luck

Ashutosh Sharma

Feb 10, 2017
Hi Thanks for your revert.

I have the relieving letter of each company which mentions the time duration of my employment in that company from xxx to yyy date.
Is that document sufficient enough or do I need to also get a ref letter from them.

Please guide

Thanks in advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashutosh Sharma said:
Hi Thanks for your revert.

I have the relieving letter of each company which mentions the time duration of my employment in that company from xxx to yyy date.
Is that document sufficient enough or do I need to also get a ref letter from them.

Please guide

Thanks in advance
the letter should show your job duties and responsibilities also... if it doesnt have that, then you either need a new letter or a supplementary letter..
apart frm that , it should show your salary details as well...
good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjit kaur dhaliwal said:
Hi all, in my employment reference letter . They have mentioned me as full time employee instead of mentioning working hours.will that be fine?
better if it says working hours, but if it doesnt its fine also.

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hi,

I've worked on contracts as a Communication Trainer. My agreement has my duties and responsibilities; and the reference letter only specifies that i've worked with them as a freelancer. would this work?\

-Noel

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NoelPillay said:
Hi,

I've worked on contracts as a Communication Trainer. My agreement has my duties and responsibilities; and the reference letter only specifies that i've worked with them as a freelancer. would this work?\

-Noel
were you paid as a freelancer ? if yes, they will probably ask for pay stubs for the entire period.

not to scare you but if letter mentions freelancer it will raise a red flag in their minds, so you will need to come up with a water tight application to prove that you worked full time firstly (9-5 or whatever) and that you had a steady income...

good luck

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
of course you dont need to provide pay slip for every month :) only last 3 months of each job should be fine...
what you need to prove however is employment reference letter which says you worked from xyz date to abc date... for every company you have worked in... if you cant provide this, better to leave it out of EE profile and add it to personal history page (personal history page will show up only after you receive ITA)

IT returns is not necessary, but i have seen that being asked so you should have it handy for last 2-3 yrs atleast...

good luck
I am quite confused about NOC. Please enlighten me. As i understood it, I have to nominate a single NOC in my EE profile? or it's ok that I have different NOCs? All of the jobs I have take previously are classified under skill type A and B.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

good luck
I am quite confused about NOC. Please enlighten me. As i understood it, I have to nominate a single NOC in my EE profile? or it's ok that I have different NOCs? All of the jobs I have take previously are classified under skill type A and B.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

good luck

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
you need to select one NOC under which you are applying (continuous for minimum 1 year) , but you can still have jobs in multiple NOCs.