+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

sharma87

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,
My organization is not ready to provide Work Experience Letter. They say its not in their process to provide such job description of resources. I have worked with Blue Chip companies like DELL & HCL. Please advise how shall i prove my work experience while applying under FSWP.

Also, i dont think they will provide such information when someone call on the provided no. in my salary slips & Job offer letter.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
You will be having appointment letter, payslips ,etc.

Get an email in writing that your company does not provide this and attached the same with your application.

Prepare your experience certificate self and attached that.

sharma87 said:
Hi,
My organization is not ready to provide Work Experience Letter. They say its not in their process to provide such job description of resources. I have worked with Blue Chip companies like DELL & HCL. Please advise how shall i prove my work experience while applying under FSWP.

Also, i dont think they will provide such information when someone call on the provided no. in my salary slips & Job offer letter.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
sharma87 said:
Hi,

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
I was in the same situation. And only sent my appointment letter, business card and copy of employee ID card for the blue chip MNC I was working for and there was no further requirements from CIC to provide detailed job description on company letter head. I think CIC is very much aware of this fact and for known companies, as long as your title correctly depicts your responsibilities you should not have an issue.

Alternately, your immediate supervisor can provide your job description + recommendation (for companies you have left already) on a plain piece of paper, adding his contact details and title below his signature.

Also not sure if it is the same in your case, but in my bank statement my employers name appeared next to my monthly salary transfers.

Attaching the documents coolguy 2010 suggested above is also a good idea.

Unless there is some major change in your career, CIC Visa Officers are trained in understanding the natural transition of careers and usually don't call to verify from employer if no discrepancies are found. (read this somewhere, sorry don't remember where)

Regards,