+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter should includes working hours per week? Its mandatory

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I dnt have working hours showing work exp from my previous employers, but i can do it for my current work experience which is approx one year exp. total i have 7 yrs exp in same noc from 2008 to till date with three different employers. So now its impossible to get work exp letter with showing working hrs per week from previous employers.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
rohitsinp23 said:
I dnt have working hours showing work exp from my previous employers, but i can do it for my current work experience which is approx one year exp. total i have 7 yrs exp in same noc from 2008 to till date with three different employers. So now its impossible to get work exp letter with showing working hrs per week from previous employers.
Unfortunately, it is mandatory. How many years you worked with that company? If you have 3 years of experience with a company you can show hours per week, qualify for ee and also able to meet 67/100. Then you dont need to add that experience for claiming your points. After ita you can show that experience in personal history. You will all be safe then

Hope this answers your question

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Hi Rohit.

Do you have offer letter/joining letter supporting the idea of working hours that you can attach with the Work Experience Reference Letter ? Some companies mention working hours in the offer letter while some state "full time" only.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
ume_can said:
Hi Rohit.

Do you have offer letter/joining letter supporting the idea of working hours that you can attach with the Work Experience Reference Letter ? Some companies mention working hours in the offer letter while some state "full time" only.
If they haven't mentioned in relieving letter, how they would to able to show in offer letter.
He can mention in personal history to avoid any rejection.

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
affan_123 said:
If they haven't mentioned in relieving letter, how they would to able to show in offer letter.
He can mention in personal history to avoid any rejection.
As I said, offer letters generally do have "full time" or "working hours". The same may not be there in relieving letter. Also, the experience letter that some companies provide neither mention salary nor working hours. So, as supporting docs, offer letter with "full time" or "working hours" can be attached along with work experience letters.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi Guys

I am currently faced with the same dilemma. I can manage to get working hours for my current job. However for my previous job I don't know if it is possible to explicitly state the working hours. I only got a letter from the old employer stating I have worked in position X from 2/2009 till 8/2012. please can anyone who faced the same issues please help ?

Thanks

Diptiman

Aug 24, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2020
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
May I know what happened to your case. What was the outcome ?