+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience for Dentist

Aug 22, 2018
My Wife is a dentist in India and we planning to file for Express Entry. As a dentist in India , she has worked at some clinics and hospitals. The way of recruiting is not formal like other industry and so she is lacking with experience letters and salary slips. She is genuinely qualified and work experienced. Any one had similar question and what best could be done to add her education and qualification points. Does a letter from dentist clinic owner on letter head works or what else can be done. Any replies will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
My Wife is a dentist in India and we planning to file for Express Entry. As a dentist in India , she has worked at some clinics and hospitals. The way of recruiting is not formal like other industry and so she is lacking with experience letters and salary slips. She is genuinely qualified and work experienced. Any one had similar question and what best could be done to add her education and qualification points. Does a letter from dentist clinic owner on letter head works or what else can be done. Any replies will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Yes. She can get experience letter from her dentist on the letter pad with duties and responsibilities. Make sure the hours per week is mentioned.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
If you can get the reference letter drafted in following format on Letter head, you will be good. One of the experience should be at least 12 months continues

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that XYZ, a ABC National, has been working Full time (50 hours per week) at XYZ COMPANY on the post of JOB TITLE from ___________ to date. During his service, he has been carrying out the following duties:

1. Duty – 1
2. Duty – 2
3. Duty – 3
4. Duty – 4
5. Duty – 5
6. Duty – 6
7. Duty – 7
8. Duty – 8

His monthly income is $000000/- (approx.) which becomes more than $00000000 Annually.

CIC Instructions –

As a general rule, reference letters:

1. must be issued with a date
2. the specific period of your employment with the company
3. the position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
4. your main responsibilities in each position
5. if possible, your total annual salary
6. signed by a supervisory officer at the place of employment.
7. Be on original company’s letterhead,
8. showing the company’s full address,contact details, and be stamped with the company’s official seal

gomezjac

Nov 11, 2021
Yes, she should get a letter about her work from the owner of the clinic, it will help you a lot. And if I were her, I would try to take some advanced training courses so that there would be no questions about her professionalism. I did so before coming to Canada. I also worked as a dentist, but then I wanted to move to my relatives in Canada, and I had to take dental courses with these guys acceleratemypractice.com, and then I also asked the clinic owner for a long time a letter indicating the quality of my work. It's good that everything worked out for me so that everything will be fine for you!

Last edited: