+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience documents verification for immigration??

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I am in a similar situation, due to non pleasant relationship with my employer i am unable to get my letter,what can I do. and what if my employer does not cooperates and does not provide right information.
What happened to your application at the end ? Did Ircc called your employer ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I had this stated in my EcAS
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 29, 2010."
After which I was happy that I may just get my medicals.
But last Tuesday I received a call first to my office then me and from there to my reporting officer.
Well they asked a lot of things about my work exp, what it I come to office etc.
They also asked about the turnover of the company hoe may employees are there etc.
well all the place at my office and my reporting officer didnt disclose any personal details as turnover or salary etc .
they said that it cannot be disclosed on phone and if needed send someone to office.
So now I dont know what is going to happen as was these statement taken positively or not.
and also why why did I get a enquiry after the above statement.just would like to get a expert advice
regards
prioin
What happened to your application ?
Also I want to know : did Ircc called you first ? Then after you they called your employer that’s it ?!
Plz enlighten me
Thanks

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Well I have been asked the same. I have not provided the salary slips along with my documents initially. However I have proper salary slips and submitted the last one year of Salary slips. It is also better to submit your salary account statement to prove further authenticity.
Other thing you can do is to get a salary certificate from your employer and provide all the details like appointment letter, job contract etc etc. To prove that you are paid in cash, ask your employer to give a letter, provide copy of any sort of cash voucher when you receive your salary. Providing concrete documents is necessary so that they don't refuse your case.
My payslips are under A4 format (printed).
I was paid by bank and I was declared in social insurance.
Do payslip format (printed A4) will cause any problem ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
First of all, congratulations on getting your PPR.
I am June 8 AOR and FSW-O applicant. I want your opinion on my case. Initially when I had applied, I submitted my work experience letters along with 3 month pay slips, job offer and contract letters, official tour letters from the all the offices I worked for in the last 5 years. Since I was being paid in cash for all my employments the salary slips clearly states PAID IN CASH.
However, in Oct 2017, I got ADR for last 6 months pay slips along with bank statement clearly highlighting salary deposits.I replied on 13th Nov and I provided them with 6 month pay slips for all my employments and an explanation letter clearly stating the standard operating procedure at our office i.e CASH payment. Furthermore, I provided them with "At source salary TAX deduction Certif" from my office, photos of my office annual function, photos of my work space, office chest card, clearance certificate from my office. I had also worked in Dubai for 16 months but that office no longer exists. I provided the "IQAMA" or work visa in the company's name as proof.
Right now my ADR status shows "We do not need additional documents"
and my BC status says "we are processing your background Check. we will send you a message if we need more info"
no phone call has been made during this time from Nov till today at my office or old offices and nobody has visited. My HR department said there has been no email recvd either.
Do you think they have accepted my work experience? or should I not get my hopes up so soon?
Hi
Can you plz share what happened with your application ? Didn’t Ircc call your employer to check ? Did they ask for new adr ?
Thanks for replying plz

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I have experience of total 3 years and 1 month. Out of which 7 months were part time.
The experience letter which i have received states that i have been working as a full time employee.
Now should i get another experience letter for the 7 months from another firm to make it count as a full time employment?
I am afraid that if the Canadian government enquires to my employer in detail then he might reveal about my part time phase. Which was for 7 months
What should i do.?
Part time experience of 7 months: 24 hours per week.
Rest of the months: 48 hours per week.
Kindly suggest solution
Hi
What did you do with your application at the end ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
hello there...
please provide a viable solution to the following issue:-
i have worked in my father's firm as an employee for last 5 years. i have been filing my income tax returns every year. i have been receiving slaray from the firm via direct bank transfer, but,
1) my bank account is a joint account with my father, though all transactions have been done by me only in the said account.
2) sometimes i have received salary of 2-3 months in my account at a one go.

pls suggest the documents i can submit to justify my work experience.
Offer letter, experience letter, Income tax returns i can submit. Apart from these what shall i submit.

Hi
What did you do at the end ? Did your application got approved ? Did cic called your feather to check ?
Please enlighten me

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I have experience of total 3 years and 1 month. Out of which 7 months were part time.
The experience letter which i have received states that i have been working as a full time employee.
Now should i get another experience letter for the 7 months from another firm to make it count as a full time employment?
I am afraid that if the Canadian government enquires to my employer in detail then he might reveal about my part time phase. Which was for 7 months
What should i do.?
Part time experience of 7 months: 24 hours per week.
Rest of the months: 48 hours per week.
Kindly suggest solution

Hi
Can you share what did you do at the end ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi
I have 6 years of work experience as a website designer (NOC CODE 2175).
The thing is my first employment was for 2 years, I have the experience letter from them with job duties. But that company is closed now. So if verification happens I dont know how will it be proved as I dont have the salary slips, they used to pay me in cash.
After leaving this company I started my own firm. I registered the company for web development and I use to do the website designing work myself only. My company is active since past 4 years.
So what kind of documents will I require to prove my self employed experience and will there be a problem with the old company ?
Please suggest!

Hi
Did you get any verification from Ircc regarding your old company that used rob pay you cash ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
In his letter of refusal, he was told he can still re apply provided that he can support documents to prove the he meets the requirements. So, does it mean he would wait for months again? The LMIA will expire Nov 12.
Hi
What did your Freind do at the end ?
Did he apply again ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hey guys, I am about to complete my 3 years experience by this November that puts me in 472crs score but I am afraid of trouble I might face. I joined a small construction company in 2017 Nov as a site engineer, The company pays my salary by writing a check every month. So,

The problem is, the company paid my first-month(Dec) salary with the second-month(Jan), can I still count my unpaid first months as part of 3 years.

My owner is happy to give a reference letter
I have filed ITR for 2 years
I have bank statements for my salary credits

What sort of problem I might face, or am I Overreacting?
Please be kind to leave a piece of advice or suggestion.
Hi
What did you at the end with your file ?
Did you get your pr approved ?
Did you explain or did IRCC verify with your employer ?
Thanks for sharing your answer