+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience change in e-APR

abdou151

Mar 20, 2017
Hi,
I have got an ITA for Express entry skilled worker stream.
I'm applying for NOC 2172. I have 3 years and 2 months of Experience in that NOC in Vodafone Egypt, and I have the experience letters for that. I'm currently working as a freelancer in that NOC. It's hard to prove a freelancer job + It's not a full-time job. I have put my freelancer job as part of my ITA Application, however, they need proof for it, and I can't provide proof.
I decided to remove my current freelancing job on my e-APR application.According to the page (Express Entry: Assessing an electronic application on section A11.2)(Can't post a link), this shouldn't get my e-APR application rejected or so.

I checked the express entry CRS points calculator and it confirms that 3+ years of work experience is all the same tier, and I got those 3 years of experience already at my job in Vodafone, so my e-APR application shouldn't have fewer points and thus I shouldn't be rejected, right?
what do you think guys?

Thanks in advance

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You can move the freelancing to personal history along with a LoE

abdou151

Mar 20, 2017
Thanks, man. I already have the freelancing on the personal history section. I will also put on the letter of explanation that I put the freelancing job by mistake as it's not a full-time job, and that should suffice, right?

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I submitted by EAPR on Oct 30th. For the employment records of two different organizations, the uploaded files got interchanged. i.e. for Org A, I loaded the file for Org B and vice versa.

Can this be a cause of rejection? Should I raise CSE?

What is the remedy?

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
As compared to my express entry profile, I removed the work experience of two organizations in eAPR since I did not have employment reference letters in the required format. I put one of these(recent one) in the personal history. The other one was more than 10 years old and accordingly I did not mention it in the personal history.

Since application is already submitted and this difference was not mentioned in eAPR LOE, I was planning to raise CSE to better explain this situation. Would it be fine?