+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience certificate

Hridesh13

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

I have a query regarding work experience certificate.
I have worked as a software engineer in an MNC in India for 3 years and 6 months. I have the appointment letter, confirmation letter and relieving letter. I also have all the pay stubs. Does these documents qualify for work experience proof.
Do I still need to get 'job responsibilities and roles' from my supervisors/managers, it would be difficult as I am not in contact with them and now they are also working in different other organizations.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

I have a query regarding work experience certificate.
I have worked as a software engineer in an MNC in India for 3 years and 6 months. I have the appointment letter, confirmation letter and relieving letter. I also have all the pay stubs. Does these documents qualify for work experience proof.
Do I still need to get 'job responsibilities and roles' from my supervisors/managers, it would be difficult as I am not in contact with them and now they are also working in different other organizations.
Reference letter in CIC format is mandatory. If your managers have gone, get it from HR.

Reactions: Hridesh13

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Yes, you need to get a letter stating your roles and responsibilities. This will be used to verify the NOC you have chosen.

Hridesh13

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, you need to get a letter stating your roles and responsibilities. This will be used to verify the NOC you have chosen.
Thanks I can try on that.
Will a notarized stamp paper mentioning roles and responsibilities from my manager suffice the criteria.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thanks I can try on that.
Will a notarized stamp paper mentioning roles and responsibilities from my manager suffice the criteria.
Yes, a letter from manager will suffice. Attach his visiting card along with it. You don't need to notarize it. What's important is the managers correspondence details and company id if possible.

Reactions: Hridesh13