+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

without ilets for canada

manjot

Dec 28, 2013
Hello,
my name is manjot singh.i got admission from canada college without ilets pleAse give me information can i go canada without ilets.

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
You can but when you reach canada you will have to show an IELTS result or any english test (TOEFL, Cambridge etc..) to your college , otherwise you will have to do an english course in the college. Most students got admission without showing IELTS but when reaching there you will have to show a proof that you're eligible to read and write or whatever in english.

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
manjot said:
Hello,
my name is manjot singh.i got admission from canada college without ilets pleAse give me information can i go canada without ilets.
Hello Manjot,

Yes, you can get visa. But, after reaching here either you have to show your IELTS to college or Enroll in ESL(english as second language) program before starting your actual program. Moreover i think you need IELTS scorecard to apply under SPP.

Thanks
--
Harry

manjot

Dec 28, 2013
Harry22 said:
Hello Manjot,

Yes, you can get visa. But, after reaching here either you have to show your IELTS to college or Enroll in ESL(english as second language) program before starting your actual program. Moreover i think you need IELTS scorecard to apply under SPP.

Thanks
--
Harry
i know that my agent also say that then i jave joined english classes in there.

manjot

Dec 28, 2013
antique said:
You can but when you reach canada you will have to show an IELTS result or any english test (TOEFL, Cambridge etc..) to your college , otherwise you will have to do an english course in the college. Most students got admission without showing IELTS but when reaching there you will have to show a proof that you're eligible to read and write or whatever in english.
yes i know that then i have joined english classes in india

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
Its better to take IELTS before applying for visa. Why do you want to pay more to complete ESL course. moreover without IELTS/TOEFL its really hard to get visa.

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
Regina said:
How come? At VO they do not ask for IELTS /TOEFL results. They only ask for an Acceptance letter from the University/college. And in that letter there is NOTHING about English. ::)
Yes, I agree. But in students from the country where english is not as their first language. language proficiency is an issue. Similar case, My friend applied fro visa during last year without IELTS. he got rejection and he applied again in the beginning of this year with IELTS score 6.5 and got approved.(He applied for same course and in same college)

Thanks

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manjot said:
Hello,
Which college in Canada?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend applied fro visa during last year without IELTS.
I believe you. I just could not recall where is the question about English on Visa Application questionnaire. Or anything anywhere asking for IELTS when applying for Student permit based on Acceptance Letter from the University/college.

manjot

Dec 28, 2013
About Embassy interview

Hello,
my name is manjot and i want information embassy interview.My file procedure is without ilets in general cetagory and i want that can come call from embassy me about my college and course.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: About Embassy interview

manjot said:
Hello,
my name is manjot and i want information embassy interview.My file procedure is without ilets in general cetagory and i want that can come call from embassy me about my college and course.
I'm afraid your questions don't make sense. Your English is really very poor. I would recommend that you spend a year studying English before you consider coming to Canada to study. If you come now, I think you will find it very difficult to keep up in school. Good luck.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: About Embassy interview

scylla said:
I'm afraid your questions don't make sense. Your English is really very poor. I would recommend that you spend a year studying English before you consider coming to Canada to study. If you come now, I think you will find it very difficult to keep up in school. Good luck.
I agree with Scylla. You will have a really hard time in class and more than likely fail. Get your english sorted out first so you can get a good IELTS (note: IELTS not ilets) score.