+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

withdrawal of pr application

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
hi guys i need an expert advice pls... i applied for PR under cec and AINP stream consecutively i have submitted my cec application last july and got my file number on october same time i got my nomination certificate from alberta . since i haven't heard from my cec application yet i decided to submit my ainp application to cic as well as it was about to expire on march. under CEC, we received our medical request and completed it on april. now, don't know how to cancel my ainp application. I just got my file number for my ainp stating that my application is placed for processing without charging me any processing fee.weird ::) does any one have same experience?? how do i withdraw my ainp application now that it is on process. i'm choosing CEC since im almost there to the finish line could someone help me how to withdraw my other application. plsssss. thanks

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
thanks for the info ! :D though, I'm just concern what if they ask for medical and police clearances under ainp stream then i have to get them again it will be waste of time and money processing those, coz i believed they treat each application separately right? so they might ask those things again in the future if i let them continue to process my ainp application. :-\