+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw study permit and reapply for the next intake (SENIOR MEMBERS PLS HELP!!!!)

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wait for the decision(1-2month max) if you are about to deffer, VO will keep note of whatever you are going to do now.
That is why I'm going to wait until August 31 and I can't wait anymore than that. I dont have time and most of my classes are in person. I couldn't get enoguh financial document because of covid. So, I think applying under sds is beneficial

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
It depends on the office and it seems like non sds applicants are not being processed at all. I dont want to miss Jan intake
I dont think you understand what we are trying to say here. If there is no VO, it doesnt mean there is no arrangement with applications… something you do not know. If they have your account linked, and the moment you send webform they can locate and send you a response. Again why not doing so? What if they wont reply until next year or so and you know you cant have two applications at the same time!

Reactions: alfakido

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's the same for all, I would have suggested you withdraw earlier if you wanted to apply sds for fall, but now you are aiming for January so it's better to wait till the fall semester start date.
But isnt august 31 really close to Sep 8

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Make sure you mention that you are withdrawing the application due to refund policy, don't mention anything about Jan.
That is why I'm going to wait until August 31 and I can't wait anymore than that. I dont have time and most of my classes are in person. I couldn't get enoguh financial document because of covid. So, I think applying under sds is beneficial

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Make sure you mention that you are withdrawing the application due to refund policy, don't mention anything about Jan.
Thank you sir, I'm planning on telling them that my classes are in person and refund policy which states that full refunds are only allowed if the visa rejection letter is for that semester that I'm accepted into which is september.

REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH. I THINK THIS IS A LEGITIMATE RESON FOR WITHDRAWING VISA

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I dont think you understand what we are trying to say here. If there is no VO, it doesnt mean there is no arrangement with applications… something you do not know. If they have your account linked, and the moment you send webform they can locate and send you a response. Again why not doing so? What if they wont reply until next year or so and you know you cant have two applications at the same time!
Sir but my program is about to start, I don't know what to do now. My refund policy also states that if I get rejected and the rejection letter is for fall instead of winter (differed semester), I'm not eligible for full refund.

I'm not trying to be rude, its just the situation is dire