+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw EE profile and apply for study permit. Please HELP!

Dee92

Aug 12, 2018
Hello experts,

A friend of mine is in a confused spot. Could really use your help!

He submitted his EE application in the pool a year back. Hasn't gotten an invitation to apply yet. He has decided to do withdraw his EE profile and apply for a student permit instead. At this stage,

1. Will they have a record of his EE profile even after its withdrawn and will this be a problem is approving his Study permit?
2. Is it advisable to mention about his EE profile while applying for study permit in the SOP?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

slateef

Dec 21, 2017
Hello Dee92,

I am in the same situation now.

What's the progress of your friend till now?

Can you please share n help..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello experts,

A friend of mine is in a confused spot. Could really use your help!

He submitted his EE application in the pool a year back. Hasn't gotten an invitation to apply yet. He has decided to do withdraw his EE profile and apply for a student permit instead. At this stage,

1. Will they have a record of his EE profile even after its withdrawn and will this be a problem is approving his Study permit?
2. Is it advisable to mention about his EE profile while applying for study permit in the SOP?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!
1. Why bother withdrawing? He should re-do his EOI when it is expires, he may get lucky.
2. It should have no effect on his study permit, he either qualifies or he doesn't.
3. Read up on dual intent.