App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
Med's Request
8-12-2010
Med's Done....
9-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2011
@abrarmohsin: yes bro i'm going for Master of Engineering in ECE to concordia. To which program have you applied?

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
I'm going for Master of Engineering in Software Engineering

ali2184

Dec 24, 2010
guyz i applied for the january session. i visit this forum regularly bt registered just today. no reply yet. ny know whats going around. i completed my medicals on the 16th of nov nd sent my pp back on 23rd dec.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Congratz to all who got their visas. Loads of wishes
Guyz do visit this forum occasionally after you reach Canada
Y'all will b helpful for the about-to-apply like me

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Hi Dear,

Kindly help me i have applied for student visa in December 13 2010. But still i have not received my medical request form What should i do now.how medical form received its by post or by email.

Chauvinist

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
hello first of all good luck for gettin the chanco to study in canada . i saw ur visa timeline nd they are super fast . how did the visa office responded to ur medical check up in less then a month . all my relatives who have had applied for canadian PR visa waited minimum of two months for the medical results. I hav also done medical check up nd hav sent it . its been like a week , so how long should i expect the issuance of visa ? as i am applying for PR visa .

If my question is appropriate and foolish so guys i apologize coz this damn canadian immigration has frustrated me alot so need som guidance .. tnx for the time

if there is ny other post on Permanent resident visa timeline so guys posting that will be appreciated alot. tnx again

tnt4ever

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Lahore- Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the Name of ALLAH ALL MIGHTY THE ONLY CREATOR OF THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE

I may add my contribution about my schedule for Winter IN take ACCA at LSBF

tom i will start working out with my consultant regarding these
Registration Process:
Then Further Things
i am quite sure i will be able to grab a visa before time and it would be a sufficient time,
though been reading different pictures and cases of other members but i have following questions before i may add further comments about my experience

1. Bank Loan of 2.5 Million against my visa application is sufficient ..? since i am unable to produce any blood relation statement( and some one has told me earlier that bank loan is not applicable to pursue for application...! Most Important thing still in a conflict but my consultant has clearly cleared me that its Ok with Bank Loan( Running Finance)

2. If i am getting registered for 6 papers of ACCA, how long the CHC is gona grant me in form of visa( the course duration is in front of every one"" ACCA @ LSBF")

3. I am concerned about Landing since i got 320 a back there in 2008 and got a ban for over 10 years for UK due to my ***** Consultant( sorry for my words) but in fact he was the one who ruined my 10 precious years, Passport changed and i traveled to KSA for over 18 months and recently came back( does it has any affect with AccA admission and visa issuance...?
i dont think so there should be but even then i need experts to comment over it..>!

4. Check this Link with Special Offers for tuition fees in LSBF TORONTO and advise me which part if important for me to choose since i am not sure about how much i should pay at least in order to get eligibility of my course( though a stupid question but some times we get stupid)
lsbf.org.uk/toronto/downloads/full-time-application.pdf
Check the 1 of 5 beneath fee structure...Lollx i got this already am gona kick it out tom

5. any other advise from experienced members would highly be appreciated

MBA B&F( Only Transcript Present, Needs to get it verified from regional office)
B.A P.U ( Degree and Intimation Card attested from HEC)
INTER and Matric needs to be done from IBCC( max this week)
Ielts Academic Over ALL 6.0( AEO)
Ielts General over all 6.0( B.C)

Now kindly help me out regarding my queries and if possible you can ping me up at my Gmail
aamirraza82@gmail.com
thanx very much and appeciated your usual help and guide line in all ways
Best wishes for those who applied and have got their stamped before time
:)

flashgames87

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application Filed: 8th November, 2010
Got Medical Form: 15th November, 2010
Completed Medical: 22nd November, 2010
Send PP Back: 22nd November, 2010

Current Status: Waiting for the Decision

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
flashgames87 said:
Application Filed: 8th November, 2010
Got Medical Form: 15th November, 2010
Completed Medical: 22nd November, 2010
Send PP Back: 22nd November, 2010

Current Status: Waiting for the Decision
Hey flashgame... are u still waiting .. but why ?? u didnt contact them as yet or what.. did u mail them ? if yes wt r they saying and y r they delaying any idea.. thatz a worrying news man...may allah help u..