+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Office

Z

zaza39

::) Anybody from Winnipeg waiting to write their test?
been told that my paper is here since February???

YSP

Oct 25, 2012
My process is on Winnipeg Office since June 2012.
Isn't suppost finish in 21 months??.. I started on Dec 22 2011.
I feel lost because the call center always give different updates.. ???

Z

zaza39

I applied since November 2010.
They started to process October 2011.
File transfer to Winnipeg in February 2012
I called couple of months ago they said it does not take more than 9 mths in the local office.
I call again yesterday and they said may be in February.I do not know whom to believe?

Z

zaza39

oh Thank you so much.is that the number for the office on Main at the Via Rail ?

Z

zaza39

Plumsauce thank you so much.Guess what i wrote the number to call today but i forgot it at home.
Today i got my letter to write the test in the middle of this month. FINALLY.ALLELUIA...AMEN!

YSP

Oct 25, 2012
Zaza39
:) Congratulations!!! Now getting close for the citizenship!!!
I called today and they told me to call back just after march 2013 :'(
Wich day you are going to do the test? I was checking on October was 3 oath cerimony in Winnipeg..
and only one judge in Manitoba, I was surprise..
When you can please share your timeline.

PlumSauce:
Thanks for the phone#

vaniris

Nov 12, 2012
YSP said:
Zaza39
:) Congratulations!!! Now getting close for the citizenship!!!
I called today and they told me to call back just after march 2013 :'(
Wich day you are going to do the test? I was checking on October was 3 oath cerimony in Winnipeg..
and only one judge in Manitoba, I was surprise..
When you can please share your timeline.

PlumSauce:
Thanks for the phone#

Hi YSP my timeline is almost same as yours... same month recevied by CIC, same month IP and same month got transfered to Wpg
did u call the # that PlumSauce provided? I tried to contact the other day, it's only a voicemail :-[
Any update yet? it's really hard to find timelines in Wpg

YSP

Oct 25, 2012
vaniris said:
Hi YSP my timeline is almost same as yours... same month recevied by CIC, same month IP and same month got transfered to Wpg
did u call the # that PlumSauce provided? I tried to contact the other day, it's only a voicemail :-[
Any update yet? it's really hard to find timelines in Wpg
Hi Vaniris
You are right , I didn't find a lot timelines for Winnipeg..I wish more Winnipegers share ;)
I called once the # but didn't left a message..Did you leave message?
I haven't receive anything yet..waiting
When I applied the timeline was 12 months then went to 16, 19 and now it is 21 months..which isn't real because my process is 20 months and didn't receive the test letter yet..
I know people the process it was less the a year..

vaniris

Nov 12, 2012
YSP said:
Hi Vaniris
You are right , I didn't find a lot timelines for Winnipeg..I wish more Winnipegers share ;)
I called once the # but didn't left a message..Did you leave message?
I haven't receive anything yet..waiting
When I applied the timeline was 12 months then went to 16, 19 and now it is 21 months..which isn't real because my process is 20 months and didn't receive the test letter yet..
I know people the process it was less the a year..

Hi YSP

Thanks for letting me know your update. I just called the # today again voice mail but I left a message hopefull I can hear something from local office. I've found that Montreal is the longest waiting time place now I think we can add Wpg as well :-[
I have a friend living in Toronto, he applied July last year and already took his oath this July, only a year to complete. I don't know why is taking so long in Winnipeg, usually small cities should be much faster.
I'll keep you posted!

Btw, thank you so much plumsauce for the #

YSP

Oct 25, 2012
Hi Vaniris

Did they call you back?? I called yesterday and left a message..Let see what going to happen..

vaniris

Nov 12, 2012
YSP said:
Hi Vaniris

Did they call you back?? I called yesterday and left a message..Let see what going to happen..

Hi YSP

No, it's been 3 days now I have not got anything back yet, guess they would not return any personal inquiry. Hope you can hear something soon from them. Plz keep in touch YSP. Thanks a lot for your update :)

Z

zaza39

Vaniris

I did my test on the 15th November.They gave us some extra information.If passed it can take 2 to 4 months to be informed. Guess it will be before April next year if any delay.