+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Anyone from Winnipeg who attended Oath on Oct 21, have you guys received your Citizenship certificate?

Sapphire07/27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Anyone from Winnipeg who attended Oath on Oct 21, have you guys received your Citizenship certificate?
Hey, just wondering based on your presented timeline; you never got an Oath Letter?

Also, if I may ask...Is there anything I need to prep for now apart from passport photographs to help with the ceremony/passport application? I'm going to be away and coming back two days before my ceremony is why I'm asking. Thanks

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hey, just wondering based on your presented timeline; you never got an Oath Letter?

Also, if I may ask...Is there anything I need to prep for now apart from passport photographs to help with the ceremony/passport application? I'm going to be away and coming back two days before my ceremony is why I'm asking. Thanks
No not an Oath letter but I was waiting for my Citizenship Certificate which was delivered today exactly after 4 weeks of the oath date.

For Ceremony, just print the last page of the Oath document (PDF) which you received & you can also electronically sign the Oath document, apart from that have one Govt issued ID which has your photograph on it and your PR card with pair of scissors.