+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will you get email for approval or refusal?!

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
Hi all,

We have finally submitted the study permit application.

Now I was wondering if we receive email when they made their decision or they will send it by post to our address?

Thank you and I am waiting patiently for your helps.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
kista said:
Your passport will be returned through courier by which you submitted your application.
Thanks Kista for your reply. But I meant if we would get their decision by email or there would be no email and we should wait for post?!

I know we will get our passports by post :D

Thanks. Any idea is appreciated.

kista

Aug 24, 2009
they don't inform you of decision by email. In very few cases if you ask they may reply that a decision has been made but you are not told what the decision is.

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
Are you sure kista? Because I've heard and read in some threads that they've got the deceision by email!!

Thanks.

pancakemeow

Nov 10, 2009
I applied through the London office and got a response through email after 5 business days. Still haven't received anything in the post and not sure if I will. The email says to print it and present it to border officers upon arrival in Canada

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Different diplomatic posts do different things. You cannot say "They don't give notices by email" or "They give notices by email" unless you specify the office...

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm afraid I'm a Buffalo soldier, so I can't really speak for any other post.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you provided an email address on your application then the CIC/CHC in charge of your region may send you an email when they have made a decision on your application. May is the operative word.