+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Rejection with Australian PR Program affect Canadian Pr application

Shobhitg85

Nov 7, 2018
Thank you all. I indeed appreciate all your responses .

Now below is the situation for clarity :
My former employer gave a contradicting information when contacted to verify my employment history during the verification/back ground check process. All efforts to prove to innocence/error were to no avail as the immigration department believe the misleading information received from my former company thus adversely affected my application. I was rejected with 3-years exclusion period. Now am just hoping this would not affect my Canadian PR process ..? I also intend to include only my current employer in Canada PR application for simplicity due to my past bitter experience hope this decision is okay?

I will be proactive to declare the rejection wit detailed information as advised .
What did you do finally?

kks2812

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Guys ,
Please help clarify my curiosity, I applied for Australian pr visa and got rejected because of issues with misinterpretation in my application ,now am currently applying for Canada pr . Please would the rejection record with Australian affect or jeopardize my chances of getting Canadian Pr ?

I would appreciate your kind advice .
Hey... have you got visa ?????

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Thank you all. I indeed appreciate all your responses .

Now below is the situation for clarity :
My former employer gave a contradicting information when contacted to verify my employment history during the verification/back ground check process. All efforts to prove to innocence/error were to no avail as the immigration department believe the misleading information received from my former company thus adversely affected my application. I was rejected with 3-years exclusion period. Now am just hoping this would not affect my Canadian PR process ..? I also intend to include only my current employer in Canada PR application for simplicity due to my past bitter experience hope this decision is okay?

I will be proactive to declare the rejection wit detailed information as advised .
What was your outcome . Please share