+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will re-entry be a problem in this case?

dchen

Jan 25, 2015
Hello, thank you all in advance for providing your advise.

The situation is that my mom entered Canada in last August, and submitted an extension in February for until end of August this year. She plans to leave Canada in early July and come back in late August. Would it be a problem for her to re-enter at that point?

Thank you again!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello, thank you all in advance for providing your advise.

The situation is that my mom entered Canada in last August, and submitted an extension in February for until end of August this year. She plans to leave Canada in early July and come back in late August. Would it be a problem for her to re-enter at that point?

Thank you again!
Don't think it should be a problem to reenter, but I believe the extension would be nullified if she exits.

Red Lion

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have a situation here. My mom entered Canada last December 11, 2016. According to Visa Extension policy, we need to apply for extension of stay 1 month prior to 6 months valid stay. We filed for extension May 10th, 2017. There is a back log on application request. We are planning to go to US for a 2 weeks vacation this end of June. We already received an email that the Immigration already received the request for extension.

Would there be any problems in entering back Canada?

Thanks!