+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will my pregnancy affect my visa application?

Nov 22, 2021
I have not gone through the same thing. I guess you only want reply from uzomark. She hasn't posted since 2018.

It's from what I've understand and read on IRCC. How do they know that you do not have TB without an X-ray. That's the most common medical condition they want to find out from a chest X-ray. Unless you are already done previous medical for immigration purpose and are inside Canada.
Yes, I know what you are saying. I have gone through IRCC websites and everything!
But what's the point of merely guessing and speculating that's what you are doing right now. Don't demotivate others.
I wrote here to know the reality, did someone actually have gone through this situation, and what happened, etc.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, I know what you are saying. I have gone through IRCC websites and everything!
But what's the point of merely guessing and speculating that's what you are doing right now. Don't demotivate others.
I wrote here to know the reality, did someone actually have gone through this situation, and what happened, etc.
Medical exam is incomplete without Xray, Urine tests and others as required by IRCC. Its a guidelines and not speculation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you attend a school in certain provinces where you are covered by an international student medical insurance program from my recollection pregnancy will not be covered if you arrive already pregnant.

Nov 22, 2021
If you attend a school in certain provinces where you are covered by an international student medical insurance program from my recollection pregnancy will not be covered if you arrive already pregnant.
My question is will I be able to get a student permit if I am not doing an X-ray?