Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Re: Will I ever get an ITA @ 446?

Asivad Anac said:
That's how language evolves. Today's mistakes are misremembered tomorrow and we end up with a new language! ;)
You bet...Now don't you ever tell me i gotta take an IELTS and score CLB7+ for this new language too.

If that happens my life will be DISremembered.

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015

Asivad Anac said:
Misremembering.
So I created my profile in October for the 1st time and re-created it in December with interest shown in all provinces ! But I haven't got any PN from Ontario or any other state till now! Is it about the categories too (mine is 0601) or it's just about only CRS scores to get a PN ? I feel I'm unlucky.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bablaa said:
So I created my profile in October for the 1st time and re-created it in December with interest shown in all provinces ! But I haven't got any PN from Ontario or any other state till now! Is it about the categories too (mine is 0601) or it's just about only CRS scores to get a PN ? I feel I'm unlucky.
OINP might have hidden criteria but they haven't mentioned anything like that on their site. If you meet requirements, you should get a PT. Try recreating your profile again.

sd2005

Jul 13, 2015

Asivad Anac said:
OINP might have hidden criteria but they haven't mentioned anything like that on their site. If you meet requirements, you should get a PT. Try recreating your profile again.
Hi Asivad Anac - Hope you don't mind me asking, I know you get dozens of questions a day, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone else on this!

I have been finding the Ontario PNP process extremely confusing. I have a score of 443, but have not gotten an Ontario nomination because my application was submitted way back when there were glitches in the system early last year. I haven't re-submitted my application because I didn't want to lose out on the Nova Scotia PNP I applied for, if it came under that application number. Well, so far I've got nothing from Nova Scotia, and still sitting at 443 with no way to increase my score.

If I submit a new application and get a notification from Ontario, am I guaranteed a PNP? How does it work? I've tried reading threads on this, but found confusing and conflicting information.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sd2005 said:
Hi Asivad Anac - Hope you don't mind me asking, I know you get dozens of questions a day, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone else on this!

I have been finding the Ontario PNP process extremely confusing. I have a score of 443, but have not gotten an Ontario nomination because my application was submitted way back when there were glitches in the system early last year. I haven't re-submitted my application because I didn't want to lose out on the Nova Scotia PNP I applied for, if it came under that application number. Well, so far I've got nothing from Nova Scotia, and still sitting at 443 with no way to increase my score.

If I submit a new application and get a notification from Ontario, am I guaranteed a PNP? How does it work? I've tried reading threads on this, but found confusing and conflicting information.
Do not recreate this profile if you're awaiting anything from another province.

Meanwhile, try creating another GCKey and a fresh profile from scratch to see if Ontario shows interest in that profile. If you receive an OINP invite on the new profile, you can then consider withdrawing the earlier profile and proceeding with OINP application. You aren't guaranteed a PNP if you get an invite but there is a good chance that you will eventually get one if your documents are in order.

You are unlikely to get a 'regular' ITA in the near future with a CRS of 443 - let's see if IRCC conducts 3 draws in Feb as well - that might bring the cutoff down but it will still be a while before it drops below 445.

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My CRS is 446 and I got OINP invite. I submitted OINP application on 3rd Dec 15 and waiting for their acceptance.

sd2005

Jul 13, 2015

Asivad Anac said:
Do not recreate this profile if you're awaiting anything from another province.

Meanwhile, try creating another GCKey and a fresh profile from scratch to see if Ontario shows interest in that profile. If you receive an OINP invite on the new profile, you can then consider withdrawing the earlier profile and proceeding with OINP application. You aren't guaranteed a PNP if you get an invite but there is a good chance that you will eventually get one if your documents are in order.

You are unlikely to get a 'regular' ITA in the near future with a CRS of 443 - let's see if IRCC conducts 3 draws in Feb as well - that might bring the cutoff down but it will still be a while before it drops below 445.
Thank you!

Vixkingo

Sep 4, 2015

Misremember is the new word on the block, :p ;D, you guys are hilarious!!

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015

ThiagoSCF said:
IMHO, everyone below 450 should go for PNP instead of waiting for regular ITA.
How do you get nominated by a province?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016

OhWow said:
How do you get nominated by a province?
You need to apply for the PNP. For example, in case of OINP you will get a PT NOI in your MyCIC account post which you need to submit your nominee application form with all supporting documents within 45 days. OINP will evaluate your documents and if everything meets their requirement, they will nominate you, if you accept it, you will get 600 points added to your CRS. The new score will make you eligible to receive ITA in the next round.

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015

Asivad Anac said:
So, I created my EE profile from scratch for the 3rd time! Let's hope atleast this time I get the NOI whenever ON starts sending out PNs...