+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will accompany you to Canada, IMM 5645 (05-2018) E, Confused.

FreeTensai

Apr 4, 2019
I'm applying for a Visa as a foreign worker, i already did an interview with an employer, and to get a work permit, i have to fill the family information IMM5645 document,i'm married and have children.

My question is in the section, [ will accompany you to Canada ] should I check Yes or No.

Knowing that i'm going to apply for a visa alone, go to Canada start working and after a 1-2 months my wife and children will apply for a visa to come with me.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
So the employer has already gone thru the LMIA process for this position correct ? Or is the position LMIA exempt? You have to give more information

yakobtsegay

May 18, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx63 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, Nairobi.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website says on tracking application when I entered my track number.
What does it mean? When I applied it was gone one week a head on Friday 30/03/2019. I did not receive receipt of Acknowledgment or information till? is there any problem with my application? I am very stressed .

FreeTensai

Apr 4, 2019
So the employer has already gone thru the LMIA process for this position correct ? Or is the position LMIA exempt? You have to give more information
Thx for your response.
Yes LMIA is exempt, because its francophone mobility program, i'm going to send my documents to an agency of recruitment that will represent me, to apply for a work permit and all the fees are going to be payed by the employer,as the agency represent only me.
So i must do the application for my family alone. and my family should be coming with me, if i get my work permit and visa

yakobtsegay

May 18, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx63 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, Nairobi.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website says on tracking application when I entered my track number.
What does it mean? When I applied it was gone one week a head on Friday 30/03/2019. I did not receive receipt of Acknowledgment or information till? is there any problem with my application? I am very stressed .