+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife work history for EE

karthik1991

Jan 24, 2016
Hi,

I got married recently and my wife came to Canada on a work permit.

Now I am submitting my EE profile for PR

My wife was working in India under NOC 2174 and was given a short term transfer in Canada May - September 2017 from the same company to Canada.

She is still an Indian employee working on a short term basis in Canada. Now when I create her work history for EE should I include 2 records? One for Indian and for the transfer or just create one record and say the Job location is India?? She is not getting paid in Canada just a small amount of money on her foreign exchange card. Also her company pays only Indian taxes

Thanks,
K

karthik1991

Jan 24, 2016
Anyone?

Since my wife's work history don't contribute to the points, can I just remove it from my EE Profile? And later include in the personal history even though its her current job?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone?

Since my wife's work history don't contribute to the points, can I just remove it from my EE Profile? And later include in the personal history even though its her current job?
Yes... This is better. You don't have to bother yourself by collecting her documents, since she is not principal applicant ( I Inferred)..
Mention the work history in her personal history and good luck with that.

Just to add more to it, this does not count as a misrepresentation, so you are safe to do that.

Good luck!