+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife Medical

Amr Elhagry

May 4, 2016
I am currently working in canada with LMIA. I got invitations under CEC . I did my medical for me , my wife and my son . me and my son pass the medical but my wife has some medical problem. doctor ask for extra blood test and ultra sound . and doctor said CIC will send letter have to bring to him and they might approve or refuse after the letter . very worry and confuse . what I should do if my wife did not pass the medical . does all my application will be rejected ? or just my wife name ? If she didn't pass can I remove her name and kepp my name and my son he is 2 years old ? please give advice

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
I am currently working in canada with LMIA. I got invitations under CEC . I did my medical for me , my wife and my son . me and my son pass the medical but my wife has some medical problem. doctor ask for extra blood test and ultra sound . and doctor said CIC will send letter have to bring to him and they might approve or refuse after the letter . very worry and confuse . what I should do if my wife did not pass the medical . does all my application will be rejected ? or just my wife name ? If she didn't pass can I remove her name and kepp my name and my son he is 2 years old ? please give advice
Why not just relax, futher medical test doesn't mean that your wife will fail medicals. Wait for the result and you will decide on what to do. Even if you apply alone without your wife n kid, they will still be required to do medical test. All the best

Reactions: canuck78

Amr Elhagry

May 4, 2016
Why not just relax, futher medical test doesn't mean that your wife will fail medicals. Wait for the result and you will decide on what to do. Even if you apply alone without your wife n kid, they will still be required to do medical test. All the best

Amr Elhagry

May 4, 2016
Doctor make me soo worried when he told me most of time they reject the application after the letter . that why . So I am trying to find a solution . Thanks for your reply

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Doctor make me soo worried when he told me most of time they reject the application after the letter . that why . So I am trying to find a solution . Thanks for your reply
I understand that you will be worried but I really think you should try to keep you mind off it. If your wife has anything contagious or infectious, you will also be affected so relax. But if u like, you might visit a doctor and run some tests. Just to be sure your wife is fine.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
My wife has
Thyroidectomy and she might need to do operation. which the cost in canada over the average.
Oh, ok. Try not to worry n wait for CIC's decision. Wish you best of luck. Regards you your wife

tpldude

Sep 23, 2018
On a similar note, I have been asked by the London Medical Centre to undergo additional tests, specifically a Mantoux test and another X-ray scan. My initial scan had revealed some granuloma, which suggests the possible presence of latent TB. I was given 60 days to do these tests and submit the results.

The problem here is that my Physician tells me that a subsequent X-ray scan can only be taken at least 90 days after the first one. Considering that I had the first one on 6 September 2018, it means the earliest possible date would be 6 December - about 30 days after the expiry of the deadline issued by CIC.

I have tried contacting the London Medical Centre to express my concerns but got no reply. Please, does anyone have suggestions? I submitted my documents on the 20th of September 2018.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
On a similar note, I have been asked by the London Medical Centre to undergo additional tests, specifically a Mantoux test and another X-ray scan. My initial scan had revealed some granuloma, which suggests the possible presence of latent TB. I was given 60 days to do these tests and submit the results.

The problem here is that my Physician tells me that a subsequent X-ray scan can only be taken at least 90 days after the first one. Considering that I had the first one on 6 September 2018, it means the earliest possible date would be 6 December - about 30 days after the expiry of the deadline issued by CIC.

I have tried contacting the London Medical Centre to express my concerns but got no reply. Please, does anyone have suggestions? I submitted my documents on the 20th of September 2018.
I think you should try to get a written report from your physician and also get the earliest avaliable appointment date. submit this report n appointment date for the xray to CIC along with the other additional test and a letter of explanation. Once you do the other xray you can then upload. This is my suggestion, please get a second opinion. Maybe call CIC to explain they might ba able to advise