+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife ECA If I am claiming her IELTS score

farhanmazhari

Sep 18, 2014
Hi All,

I just had a call with consultant and he said that no need for wife degree evaluation if you want to claim her IETLS score, only IELTS cert is enough. Please anybody can confirm this.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
farhanmazhari said:
Hi All,

I just had a call with consultant and he said that no need for wife degree evaluation if you want to claim her IETLS score, only IELTS cert is enough. Please anybody can confirm this.
You will receive points for both IELTS & ECA. But what your consultant means is ielts is good enough to get an ITA.In our case too, primary applicant had points on both ielts & ECA but spouse had points only for IELTS.

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
CRS – Spouse or common-law partner factors (if applicable)

Spouse’s or common-law partner’s level of education 10 0
Less than secondary school (high school) credential 0
Secondary school (high school) credential 2
One-year post-secondary program credential 6
Two-year post-secondary program credential 7
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 8
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 9
University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required. 10
University-level credential at the Doctoral level 10