+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wich NOC for data coordinator

ArnauJenk

Sep 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm applying for a French Mobility program due to my bilingualism, however I'm lost when I have to choose a NOC,

I'm a bilingual data coordinator for HireRight LLC please see bellow a job summary.

Please note that for the french mobility program I need a Noc of A B or O

Thank you so much for your highly help and I wish to everyone who's doing a visa a good luck

"A Data Coordinator I shall be responsible for processing and managing data and information provided as part of the delivery of Drug and Health Screening Services. Works cross-functionally with other departments in the organization.

Specific Duties

• Learning internal information management systems and the regulations required for managing and processing employer based drug and health screening programs;
  • Enter data for processing;
  • Provide quality control over information processing tasks and assignments.
  • Communicate internally and with external clients and vendors;
Job

Operations"

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm applying for a French Mobility program due to my bilingualism, however I'm lost when I have to choose a NOC,

I'm a bilingual data coordinator for HireRight LLC please see bellow a job summary.

Thank you so much for your highly help and I wish to everyone who's doing a visa a good luck

"A Data Coordinator I shall be responsible for processing and managing data and information provided as part of the delivery of Drug and Health Screening Services. Works cross-functionally with other departments in the organization.

Specific Duties

• Learning internal information management systems and the regulations required for managing and processing employer based drug and health screening programs;
Job

Operations"
Match your skills to the NOC in the EDSC NOC database. Use the search function to search keywords not necessarily titles.

ArnauJenk

Sep 17, 2022
Match your skills to the NOC in the EDSC NOC database. Use the search function to search keywords not necessarily titles.
Thats the thing I'm not able to find something really reliable just Data analyst or Data entry but data entry is a level C so it will don't work

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thats the thing I'm not able to find something really reliable just Data analyst or Data entry but data entry is a level C so it will don't work
You can’t make your NOC C job something in NOC B if your responsibilities match. When applying IRCC will look at your job responsibilities and match it to the NOC. Data entry is NOC 1422. If you are supervising staff then it may be NOC B.

mitiriki

May 26, 2019

Specific Duties

Job

Operations"
check NOC 2172 or2171

ArnauJenk

Sep 17, 2022
Thank you for your understand, it was i was thinking I'm not only a data entry , so Data Cordinator as mentioned on the title is a coordinator so its between data Analyst and Data entry so I will definitely select Analyst and I will contact the lawyer to confirm that it match :)

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your understand, it was i was thinking I'm not only a data entry , so Data Cordinator as mentioned on the title is a coordinator so its between data Analyst and Data entry so I will definitely select Analyst and I will contact the lawyer to confirm that it match :)

Thank you
Job responsibilities have to match not title. So changing your title doesn’t change your NOC. So for 2172, as an example.

Database analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

• Collect and document user requirements
  • Design and develop database architecture for information systems projects
  • Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
  • Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection, application and implementation of database management tools
  • Operate database management systems to analyze data and perform data mining analysis.
  • May lead, co-ordinate or supervise other workers in this group.

So are you designing the database and it’s management systems?